Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun (35568 Views)

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa / Ibrahim Gambari Arrives Presidential Villa / Is Aso Villa Cursed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by In4matic: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
banmee:

Only in nigeria with their penchant for the occult would say things like this. How about voting for people who are not 100 years old? Everything must be caused by witches and wizards in nigeria. Smh.

Was Gen Sani Abacha also a 100 years old?
Was stella also old. Or even yaradua?
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by banmee(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
In4matic:

Was Gen Sani Abacha also a 100 years old?
Was stella also old. Or even yaradua?

Are you for real. You guys should be living in the stone age. There are consequences for any decision made. Na who tell Stella to do plastic surgery? Na who tell Abacha to be evil to the point where everyone one wished him dead. Guy, not everything de happen because of your village witches ooo.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
YOU JUST SAID MY MIND.OUR POLITICIANS HANDS IS FULL OF BLOOD SHED & THE SOULS & SPIRIT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE THEY KILLED IS FIGHTING THEM BACK
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The villa is not cursed, the people that go to the villa are cursed.

Cursed by God for neglecting the people,
Cursed by the people for stealing their mandate,
Cursed by nature because karma is a bitch
Cursed by the blood sacrifices and other vices they do to get into power.
Cursed by the elderly for not paying their pensions promptly

Curses is all they ever receive.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by In4matic: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
See them ooo! Apc and shifting the goal post

Because Osun people have given them two tablets of Panadol they want to spread propaganda that Aso rock is cursed. Na lie, if anything is cursed in Aso villa it is Buhari. Buhari is cursed with Arthritis, cursed with Parkinson disease, cursed with Alzheimer disease. Buhari needs to get well and go home QED

There is nothing wrong with Aso villa, stella killed herself Who send am to go do tummy tuck?

Guy, Tummy tuck ordinarily is a straight forward procedure. Ordinarily not life threatening. It was because of the absurdity that her family initially refused to accept her corpse without a 'plausible' cause of death.
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
What about Abacha?
connectpoint:
No the villa isn't cursed.. Yar adua, Buhari went in sick...According to my guys for yonder, Obasanjo sacrificed stella for his third term agenda along with the Bakassi's people's land but his etutu was not accepted.. wink
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by ripbubu: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yes we curse it until zoo falls

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
GenBuhari:
What about Abacha?

Why not just say it as it is.. Who really the cursed person is, or the factor behind the curse... Sheybi you did L.C.M in primary... look for the popular candidates...draw the line, and then connect the dots, you'll resolve the mystery Mr. Kyari.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by NnaNna4(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jonathan didn't die neither did Stella but Jona lost his blood brother... angry
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by In4matic: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
banmee:

Are you for real. You guys should be living in the stone age. There are consequences for any decision made. Na who tell Stella to do plastic surgery? Na who tell Abacha to be evil to the point where everyone one wished him dead. Guy, not everything de happen because of your village witches ooo.

Tell me, mr westernised man, can you think of any of our past leaders who have a poor reputation like abacha yet they are still kicking in their old age? I can.
When you dont believe in the diabolical, how does one begin to bring you up to speed?
Only a look at the failed industrial blueprint of nigeria ( started fron the eighties) will indicate to you all isnt well.
Anyway, we may not have the same opinion.
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Rapmoney(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
patval:

almajiri,
polio and meningitis fall on you
Buhahahahaha!!! That's very funny! You just finished that yarimo! grin Dis one na confirm BRUTALITY!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by yarimo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Rapmoney:
Buhahahahaha!!! That's very funny! You just finished that yarimo! grin Dis one na confirm BRUTALITY!!!
make I help you laugh

Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by banmee(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
In4matic:

Tell me, mr westernised man, can you think of any of our past leaders who have a poor reputation like abacha yet they are still kicking in their old age? I can.
When you dont believe in the diabolical, how does one begin to bring you up to speed?
Only a look at the failed industrial blueprint of nigeria ( started fron the eighties) will indicate to you all isnt well.
Anyway, we may not have the same opinion.

You can never bring me up to speed. It can never happen. I will never be indoctrinated into the archaic way you think. Lesson number one to be a successful person in life; There are always consequences to every decision and action you take. Which is why you have to plan your life like you will die tomorrow. Always ask yourself "what if". It is only in Nigeria you will see a person who does not go for annual medical check up, dies from high blood pressure and his family will blame it on witches and wizards. Make una continue.
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by konkiworldwide(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=YelloweWest post=58317769]Yes it is! GEJ'S hands were clean hence he and his family was spared.

Watch out buhari will never live in that house till his tenure is over... [/quote

Goodluck Jonathan suffered similar fate..As vice president he lost his father...As soon as he became President he lost his younger brother Mena.....mama peace also lost her mum ...mama peace even escaped death via several surgeries( about 7 different surgeries) until her husband handed over power and she became free.What OP said is a serious issue.Aso rock needs spiritual
cleansing or entire relocation.
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by YelloweWest: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=konkiworldwide post=58321146][/quote]
Losing parents it normal.
I'm talking about those living in asorock
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by kayalla(f): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
shammah1:
What is mama peace name doing there? Was she sick or dead?
i tire, i was already asking google questions

that OP na idiot

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Pavarottii(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
eagleeye2:

She nearly lost her life during her husband's tenure.
Ova remove her a name from dere Abeg. She is never I'm that category. .
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Dazih: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Na only us go die? the house is not cursed the but the pple are, the villa is full of sick pple.
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by chara019: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
yes, I heard it is cursed. And,I want to believe it
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by chara019: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
yes, I heard it is cursed. And,I want to believe it
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Obaf1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Not in nigeria alone, its hapen all over the world, the throne of presidency, is d highest position in a every country, the trueth is dat no leader will come out to boast "that he is saint befor attaining such position "i wont speak about the cause or evil spirit in aso rock" bt one thing is sure, IF U DO GOOD, GOOD GO FOLLOW U(if u do bad, bad will folow u also) so d cause might be frm thier (past) evil deed bfor attaning the seat, my opinion thou
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Obaf1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
YelloweWest:

Losing parents it normal.
I'm talking about those living in asorock
;;;;;you never get the clue @all
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by vannessa7(f): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
GQman:
Yoruba and magical thinking, are like 5&6!

yes you are right, but I will replace magical with spiritually, the spiritual controls the physical, if things are wrong in the spiritual and you are trying to work it out in the physical without tackling the spiritual first you will just be wasting your time, an occupant of aso rock for who lived there for several years in the person of Reuben Abati has given us his insight into how things are there but many people here instead of employing their thinking faculty are expressing biased opinion, if our presidents continue to live in possessed Aso rock, you cannot expect this country to make much progress, it will affect everyone and I don't think Reuben Abati has an ulterior motive to lie, we should be thinking of the way forward now.
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Keneeby(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
With due respect IBB should come and answer the Aso Rock questions. Because when the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do?
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by selfmadeboss: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
this is the most uselss pose i have ever read. do you know that pmb is old? do you expect him to be as strong as donald duke?
please put donald duke or any young man in aso rock and if he suddenly gets sick like pmb then you can bring up all this sense;ess assumptions
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by tete7000(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
People go in sick for a rigorous and mentally challenging job, what outcome do we expect? Death of course. Stella Obasanjo did a surgery and died from complication, what's cursed about that? She wasn't first and won't be the last to die from surgery complications.
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by zein313: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
In4matic:

I'll have agreed with you, but when a coincidence becomes one-too-many isnt it trite to re-examine all the data?

When Dr Reuben Abati initially made this story public, i dismissed it as bad-lossers syndrom. Then buhari was still hale and hearty.

One comedian some yrs ago (i believe Gordons) made a joke about it in the ealy days of jonathans administration, we all dismissed it as a joke!
But what if, just what if theres any truth in it.
P.s obj is far older than buhari. Buhari was quite healthy to the best of my knowlede when he contested against obj, yaradua and jonathan. So what happened? The last time he was seen in public he looked older than obj!

So if what you say is true, who would be powerful and crazy enough to curse the who nation? the idea is just ridiculous.
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Bestman111(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Have u forgotten that it took buhari 2/3 weeks b4 moving into d villa after his swearing in? He called but Arabian and Indian witches to do d cleansen b4 he moved in.
In4matic:

•Bernard Balogun writes from Wuse District in Abuja. He can be reached via bernardbalogun1@yahoo.com

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/41081-President-Buhari-Is-The-Presidential-Villa-Cursed-39
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Dmano: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Our problem is d foundation,was it build on God?if d answer is no then u know why we have issues but God will help us,meanwhile if u are in need of good House keepers,Nannies,Cooks/Chefs,Drivers,Cleaners etc,then call Nsekeng Resources Ventures on 08186153076
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nothing is wrong with ASO Rock. It's all the money they are embezzling for catering equipments while Almajiri roam the streets that is pursuing them.
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by maisauki: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
IS D PLACE NOT CURSED, YOU SHOULD SAY
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Trexnemesis(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Effect of rituals done at the seat of power. Iam very sure if they excavate that place, many terrible things will be revealed. Suspect them - led by Abacha.
Anyway, those demons will have their match in Osinbajo and wife. Who says God does not answer prayers.
Re: President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun by Pylony(m): 6:20am On Jul 11, 2017
They should quickly go and Ask the Evil genius IBB what he buried under the Aso rock back in 1991, that will answer your questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria / PDP Leaders Meet Goodluck Jonathan Amid Defection Rumour (Video) / Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.