Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party (11844 Views)

17 Edo APC Lawmakers Holding Parallel Session In An Undisclosed location / Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) / Eight Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Defect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by maxiuc(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Our problem in Nigeria is political offices

This politic sector spends more money than any sector in Nigeria

Remove all access benefit in political offices nd see what will happen

This should be what that common sense white ape should be clamouring for
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by Franchise21(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2017
The Legislative is the most corrupt arm of Govt. Thank you Obaseki

The Lawmakers nvr see chunchin
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by Annie939(f): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2017
that's all they do use and dump
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by PapaBrowne(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2017
They should go and work and earn money like the rest of us instead of waiting for stipends like runs girls.

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2017
guy warn ursef oooo..what of libya.,abidjan,and spainyou will think u in edo state shocked
BlowBack:
APC rogues

How can you be in Edo and decide to hold a convention for Edo people in the US?

If a convention for Edo people must be held abroad then it must be in Italy and not the US!
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by Franchise21(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Muslim boi how far?

They need to be paid handsomely so as to function perfectly. We elected them there so we need to give them the resources so as for them to make laws for the land.
Re u alright?

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by Olurash(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Ole 's
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2017
Franchise21:
Re u alright?
Did i tell you before I wasn't alright ?
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by GoodGovernance: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Security votes for legislooters shocked

Overseas trip as part of oversight functions shocked

Edo people,over to you ooooooo.......!
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by vicp4p(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Nice move from the Governor. I pray he is real and doesn't go astray.
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by Bimpe29: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2017
They will never fight or rant for the masses except for their selfish interests.
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by mikeweezy(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
What is wrong with obaseki, how would the legislators work properly if they are not well funded.
how many civil servant is well funded ??

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by galaxy2020(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2017
They should shut up or resign, who lawmakers help? they are there for their own pocket.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by Franchise21(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Did i tell you before I wasn't alright ?
Ur words said so
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2017
044vibes:

We are all aware that things are hard but that does not mean that you have to deny lawmakers of their entitlements even when we are the poorest Assembly in Nigeria.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/edo-apc-lawmakers-threaten-dump-party/
The truth is finally out!
Greedy people undecided
When workers were not paid, you kept your cool.
I pray that more of this fall on you even in the new party you want to join until you learn how to put the masses first.
Sell-fish people undecided
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by Realist1(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2017
I have never seen people as incurably inconsiderate as Nigerian lawmakers. It's always about their selfish wants and desires.They always threaten to dump the party if their desires are not met.Political migrants,I nor blame una if to say we come dey beat una for sitting like dem do for Venezuela una for don dey behave una selves.
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by chucif: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Correct move my Governor, but please remember pensioners.
Re: Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party by idefua: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Useless representatives, why not hold the Edo convention here in Benin?

Obaseki! Obaseki!! Obaseki!!! How many times I call you? Come, if you yield to their demands, een, the ÀYELÀLÀ wey e go fire u still dey do press-up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari / Buhari, 3 Governors, 7 Ministers To Visit South Africa / Olatorera Majekodunmi-Oniru Buys Ogun Central APC Senatorial Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.