Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos (30625 Views)

Seychelles Vs Nigeria: Rohr Warns Super Eagles As 18 Players Hit Camp / Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It / Rohr: "Nigerian Players Lie About Their Age, That's Why I Hardly Invite Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2017
Village witches at work grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by fisfat(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2017
God must help us
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by whizzyleejr(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Speechless
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by liljaydee(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2017
hospital with no electricity? shocked shocked shocked shocked guess that is there camp not hospital

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by delivryboy: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2017
bbm2016:
grin cheesy

I can't stop laughing...

Enjoyment wey dey kill
Are you for real?
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Everything in Nigeria is nonsense! How could u poison your country men all because of soccer? Why why why?
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by longsnake(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Nigeria a country opposite Africa. Come and see more grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by Exponental(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2017
See hospital.... I thought the governor is restructuring the state, hospitals excluded or was it worse?
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by lovingyouhun: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2017
DannyJ19:
Ifeanyi ubah don bribe mama put........

why is the nurse using touch light...

Because the treatment is taking place in a Nigeria Hospital, what do you expect? It's a light-less Country. Why else do you think Buhari has refused to return?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by MaziOmenuko: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
Everything in Nigeria is nonsense! How could u poison your country men all because of soccer? Why why why?

In one statement, you displayed your level of ignorance. Do you even know the meaning of food poisoning apart from the trash you saw on nollywood movies?

And how were they poisoned when they were the home team? Abi their opponents carry the food from Anambra come give them for their own home?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by delivryboy: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
Food poisoning does not necessarily mean a wicked woman put powder dust of poison in their food, rather, they may have eaten contaminated food. I'm sure you were having boyfriends in SS1 when your mates were learning about it in biology.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by lovingyouhun: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2017
delivryboy:

Food poisoning does not necessarily mean a wicked woman put powder dust of poison in their food, rather, they may have eaten contaminated food. I'm sure you were having boyfriends in SS1 when your mates were learning about it in biology.
Harsh but true
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by DieBuhari: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2017
South west
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2017
delivryboy:

and what if i dont 4kin care about biology as an art student?
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

In one statement, you displayed your level of ignorance. Do you even know the meaning of food poisoning apart from the trash you saw on nollywood movies?

And how were they poisoned when they were the home team? Abi their opponents carry the food from Anambra come give them for their own home?
forget that talk! Who poisoned the food? Na so e dey happen for naija! Hatred everywhere
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by Favour155(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2017
sean1000x:
LOOK AT OUR HOSPITAL? WHAT KIND OF EVIL COUNTRY IS THIS CHINEKE GOD OF NAZEREATH? YORUBA...LET GO OF THIS COUNTRY. YORUBA... I SAY LET GO OF THIS EVIL COUNTRY SO THAT SE AND SS CAN DEVELOP THEMSELVES IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO AND DEVELOP YOURSELVES. STOP HOLDING SE AND SS HOSTAGE OUT OF FEAR OF WHAT HAUSA-FULANI WILL DO TO YOU.

Oga stop saying nonesense, i'm from IMO STATE but what you're saying doesn't correspond with the aforementioned post, so mention the Hospitals in South East that is Well Equipped?

Una go just dey dey talk out of point.

Yes we want Biafra but channel your speech in the right direction, not in every situation u find yourself u start blaming Nigeria.
We self never dey sure of ourselves.
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by zolapower: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2017
DannyJ19:

my brother I was telling a woman about the quark medical sytem here in Nigeria compared to the one practiced abroad ,she argured with me that is not true there are better medical center here. Bcus I showed her d pic of my brothers new born baby in the us compared to the one born here with "atupa" lantern and she said it's not true no hospital uses lantern . Now I have an evidence to prove to her .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by MaziOmenuko: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
forget that talk! Who poisoned the food? Na so e dey happen for naija! Hatred everywhere

You have refused to learn that food poisoning doesn't mean that someone added otapiapia inside their food.

Anyway, I may just be quoting a teen, no need to engage you any further. Go and study your Modern Biology and New School Physics.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by salesforce: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2017
For real
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by Kemmy0601: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2017
Turn 30k to six digits this is not a ponzi scheme is a legit biz. Serious participants should watspps me on 08035172974
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by finfol007(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2017
DannyJ19:

Cos veins sometimes are hard to find with nepa light or dull lighting....which is the case in this scenario
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2017
Favour155:
[s]

Oga stop saying nonesense, i'm from IMO STATE but what you're saying doesn't correspond with the aforementioned post, so mention the Hospitals in South East that is Well Equipped?

Una go just dey dey talk out of point.

Yes we want Biafra but channel your speech in the right direction, not in every situation u find yourself u start blaming Nigeria.
We self never dey sure of ourselves.[/s]
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by neyorlmogzy(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Are they even supposed to eat that heavy before a football match? dullards
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by SplendidE(f): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2017
omg disheartening get well soon buddies
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by Austinoiz(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2017
See ds quack nurse ooo. Where she dey shine light on for the 2nd pic?
Em wan x-ray d guy's prick?
End time things every where!
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by eyinjuege: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Sabotage angry
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Ignoramuses are never in short supply on Nairaland. This looks more like a case of botulism,a type of illness caused by bacteria in badly or poorly preserved food. This is probably not the work of some evil woman as most of you would like to think. Laughing so hard right now at a lady called VajanahDischaj or something like that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by peter0071(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
The club out to have their personal chef...that prepares meals for all players....So sad
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos by ebereokey(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2017
That's why all food and drinks should be monitored, get well soon booooyss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betting Account Funding With Airtime / Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? / Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.