Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) (21874 Views)

Man Falls Into A River During Peaceful Protest In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2017
sad
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by oshe11: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2017
see as the first pix resemble Buhari

Lemme first report Buhari

If Man U sign Bakayoko

Ahswear I go hate Mou almost the way I hate the sick one....

Buhari pls leave London n go to Manchester.....

Ur change is Affecting CHELSEA undecided
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by sanandreas(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Islam is just breaking all records

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Klington: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2017
tiri gbosa to the most peaceful religion,, useless vampires

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by abumeinben(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2017
madridguy:
I think you have a valid points but I blame our Muslim scholars and northern elites for book haram.

Yeah Muslim scholars and there political pets started it. Now it's funded by those planted a sick old wag to rule us. The same people are now blaming Russia for their election loss.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2017
If the god they serve which they tagged allah,and they call him the same God that others serve which I dispute,if the God that I serve is interested in seeing people like this which I also doubt,i don't think he will be needing any smelling idiot to that for him,he would have done it himself,these set are the enemies of this world. undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by pythonkid(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Ajewealth123:
when the atrocities of Sodom and Gomorrah where too much,The Lord destroyed them.
For naija alone, I don't think sodom and Gomorrah atrocities are as worse as we have it nowadays.
The evil perpetrated in Nigeria alone is enough to plunge us into recession
Kidnapping
Robbery
Fraud
Bombing
Maiming
Badoo
Rituals
Tribalism
Cultism
Looting
And the list goes on.

I know it happens everywhere but in Africa,(naija expecially), it is worse

Nigga it's Cameroon
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Alanzazani: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Lord have mercy. Look at that baby's blown arm. Why are some humans wicked.

I noticed some youth don't pay attention to detail. This is in Cameroon and some people are discussing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2017
[sup][/sup]
abumeinben:
Spread of ISIS

They tried SARS, it didn't work. They went on to HIV, didn't work. Then it was Then they tried bride flu, no way. And then Ebola, negative. Now they want to apply terrorism as they did in the middle east. Won't work.
shut up. Islam has been violent since Prophet Muhammad started jihad in Saudi Arabia

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Klington:
are you this dumb what's great and what is funny here now.
He probably think that d head belong to the suicide bomber. i honestly want to type the same
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
madridguy:
I think you have a valid points but I blame our Muslim scholars and northern elites for book haram.

You have no idea how easy it is to brainwash the average low class northerner. grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Obamaofusa: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
GossipHeart:

Turn to your neighbor and ask him or her "Have you blamed Biafra and Ipob today"

Tell me why i would wanna share a country with these people

When was the last time Buhari's government arrested a Boko Haram member or a Fulani herdsmen ?? The answer is never, you know why ?? Because he's the leader of Boko Haram

What crime did Nnamdi Kanu commit ?? Yet he was locked up in prison for years

And the leader of the Boko boys is walking freely killing innocent people

And Fulani herdsmen are moving town to town slaughtering people

Where are my brothers from the West who loves Bashing Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu ??

You will enjoy Nigeria very much

Don't cry

We feel the same pain but your emotional vituperations against almost everybody especially the Yorubas because of what happened during the civil war which a greater number of us knows nothing about has really done a great deal of dis-service to our relationship.If you stop your hate speech and forget the past,the South would be better for it until we go our separate ways.Igbos,Yorubas,SS are not enemies but we have all fought a battle of survival.To err is human to forgive divine.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
[sup][/sup]shut up. Islam has been violent since Prophet Muhammad started jihad in Saudi Arabia

Hello queen, i see you still haven't gotten smarter
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
tt
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by oake(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Abeg Mynd44 and co. Make una censor these pics na. Especially, the naked babies. Please!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by factwriter(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
danelson007:
this ugly people will never cease to amaze me. that is y we can't live with them. how can a grown up female strap bomb to get body knowing fully when she will die as well. animals in human form

...shows the limitation of your thinking.

For you to conclude that there is nothing more to such a fatal mission than strapping explosives....

If only you know that the BOMBERS themselves are most times victims of "entrapments".
If only you can look and think beyond religious obfuscation.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by jaelz(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
broseme:
According to multple online reports,a female suicide bomber has attacked Kolofata border town of Cameroon,killing scores.

What actually do these people want?

Image credit: Umar Abba,Atake

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/female-suicide-bomber-attacks.html

ISHILOVE would not comment now nah when my turn reach him bone go strong
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by factwriter(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jiang:

You have no idea how easy it is to brainwash the average low class northerner. grin

But we have good idea on what it takes to equip and convince a DRONE pilot (cowardly seated thousands of kilometer away at some US military base) to PUSH the button and deploy BOMBS on unsuspecting and defenceless civilians in remote Pakistani or Afghan village.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
factwriter:

But we have good idea on what it takes to equip and convince a DRONE pilot (cowardly seated thousands of kilometer away at some US military base) to PUSH the button and deploy BOMBS on unsuspecting and defenceless civilians in remote Pakistani or Afghan village.

so killing innocent people is now an achievement

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
See that baby, and the children... cry
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by abumeinben(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
[sup][/sup]shut up. Islam has been violent since Prophet Muhammad started jihad in Saudi Arabia
lipsrsealed
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
I don't blame someone else for my mistake.

abumeinben:

Yeah Muslim scholars and there political pets started it. Now it's funded by those planted a sick old wag to rule us. The same people are now blaming Russia for their election loss.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Obamaofusa:

We feel the same pain but your emotional vituperations against almost everybody especially the Yorubas because of what happened during the civil war which a greater number of us knows nothing about has really done a great deal of dis-service to our relationship.If you stop your hate speech and forget the past,the South would be better for it until we go our separate ways.Igbos,Yorubas,SS are not enemies but we have all fought a battle of survival.To err is human to forgive divine.

What the fucck are you talking about ??
Pain ?? Emotional vituperation ?? What the fucck

We don't feel any pain because you didn't do anything to us, you may have done something to our great grand parents and grandparents not us

And you can never and will never do it to us, we're not pained or concerned

You can do whatever you want to Nigeria, we don't give a flying and running fucck

We know who it affects and who feels and suffers the damages
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by abumeinben(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
madridguy:
I don't blame someone else for my mistake.

Exactly!

Now this wasn't a mistake, was it?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
danelson007:
this ugly people will never cease to amaze me. that is y we can't live with them. how can a grown up female strap bomb to get body knowing fully when she will die as well. animals in human form

Oga please you shouldn't be tribalistic. The female suicide bomber was a Terrorist & mostly the people affected by terrorists in Nigeria are those you're still calling "ugly people you can't live with".

It's not fair.

Please see terrorism for what it is & condemn it as such.

NB: I'm a Nigerian IBO.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by afribabe: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
The baby cry cry cry cry
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Klington: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
He probably think that d head belong to the suicide bomber. i honestly want to type the same
no bro
Is one of those Lili children that don't have regards for human beings, not even for the dead cos the post stated it clearly female suicide bomber

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by ivolt: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
abumeinben:
Spread of ISIS

They tried SARS, it didn't work. They went on to HIV, didn't work. Then it was Then they tried bride flu, no way. And then Ebola, negative. Now they want to apply terrorism as they did in the middle east. Won't work.

Continue to point fingers while Boko haram swell in ranks.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by uchwar1: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
allahu akhaba!!! pls someone should correct the spelling if I got it wrong
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
oshe11:
see as the first pix resemble Buhari

Lemme first report Buhari

If Man U sign Bakayoko

Ahswear I go hate Mou almost the way I hate the sick one....

Buhari pls leave London n go to Manchester.....

Ur change is Affecting CHELSEA undecided

Stop this nonsense!!! Can't you see dead kids in those pictures? Look at that injured baby girl. Don't you have any commonsense

Moreover, this happened in Cameroon not Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mandalay Bay Shooting: Gunman Identified As A 64-Year-Old Man / Mulatu Teshome Resigns As Ethiopian President / Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.