Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) (39355 Views)

Davido Turns Hot Amala In The Absence Of Chioma - Photo / Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by arleck(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2017
ddippset:
My problem is with all these old men and women gathered in the crowd. Am not hating I but I keep asking myself why can't I go to this extent and at least give a fucck for once? Abi is there something wrong with me?
Thats the side effect of proverty, it makes good things look like a big deal... ediat angry
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by macaranta(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Okay
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by ddippset(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
arleck:

Thats the side effect of proverty, it makes good things look like a big deal... ediat >smiley
are you very sure about this? are you very sure that anybody who doesn't get star struck and jump about and around concerts screaming olamide davido wizkid et al et al is living in poverty? can you prove that? maluuuuu!
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2017
grin shocked grin

That is no superman mode.

Its simply a frog mode. OBO jumping like a frog!

Davido, pls ya next tattoo should be a frog!!!
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2017
I like the concept,Wish I was there

Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by xjiggy: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Davido dey perform for Hall while Wizkid dey perform for open field. All the people wey dey support either of them, oya begin count
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by djbussy(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Life of a star.
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Darkseid:
I actually came here to see his shapeless head in a Superman costume. I must say that I'm disappointed.

Me too grin
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2017
I would have given a fück, but it got swept off by the heavy rain last nite
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by arleck(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2017
ddippset:
are you very sure about this? are you very sure that anybody who doesn't get star struck and jump about and around concerts screaming olamide davido wizkid et al et al is living in poverty? can you prove that? maluuuuu!
ode.. the show was held in brussel, if you have the dough you would have gone to brussel to watch the show.. you wont be here ranting not giving a fucck and also hating...
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2017
xjiggy:
Davido dey perform for Hall while Wizkid dey perform for open field. All the people wey dey support either of them, oya begin count

Mugu na inside hall dem dey do festival abi...
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by Akonimohate2: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2017
nice high dive...what if dem catch u anyhow
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by Kendroid: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Very Childish sad angry
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Mtcheeew

Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by jiangchu: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2017
ddippset:
My problem is with all these old men and women gathered in the crowd. Am not hating I but I keep asking myself why can't I go to this extent and at least give a fucck for once? Abi is there something wrong with me?

nothing is wrong with you. it shows you are not MADD
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by ddippset(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
arleck:

ode.. the show was held in brussel, if you have the dough you would have gone to brussel to watch the show.. you wont be here ranting not giving a fucck and also hating...
malu, there are still hundreds or thousands of nigerians living in brussels who wouldn't even be caught dead at that show sweating and yelling davido davido davido. so are they also broke? the guys sings thrash like skelewu, banana fall on you, etc etc. think everyone is down with that sh1t? triple ode'

1 Like

Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
clown
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by Thaheer(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
ddippset:
malu, there are still hundreds or thousands of nigerians living in brussels who wouldn't even be caught dead at that show sweating and yelling davido davido davido. so are they also broke? the guys sings thrash like skelewu, banana fall on you, etc etc. think everyone is down with that sh1t? triple ode'
You Have no right to call someones effort trash.. Davido works really hard for his tour and i can assure you that is the highest turn out any african artist can get... And am sure the nigerians in brussel are not up to a thousand..
And just because you want to sound 'Fancy'.. You should not deny your self of being yourself...
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by arleck(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
this @ddippset i no just know the kinda Ewu specie wey you be?
May be na Eran iya Osogbo specie grin
OR
Nwa pe specie (the goat pepper soup specie) undecided
OR
Elubo eating specie undecided
Bobo geh da fucck off my mention, you no get sense at all
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by ddippset(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
arleck:
this @ddippset i no just know the kinda Ewu specie wey you be?

May be na Eran iya Osogbo specie grin

OR

Nwa pe specie (the goat pepper soup specie) undecided

OR

Elubo eating specie undecided

Bobo geh da fucck off my mention, you no get sense at all
lol
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by arleck(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
ddippset:
lol
you laughing right?
you should be ashamed of ursef embarassed
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by ddippset(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
arleck:

you laughing right?

you should be ashamed of ursef embarassed
lol.ok I am ashamed.
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by arleck(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
ddippset:
lol.ok I am ashamed.
embarassed
This ends here..
stop quoting me angry angry angry
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by loverboy2000: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello Ladies,
today i have for you some beautiful, Engraving and Ultra Amazing Aso Ebi Styles and Designs, these designs will wow you!
They are what you've never seen before! watch video below to see and do not forget as usual visit your tailor after watching them!!!!
see video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RyPlLcVK2M
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by ddippset(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
arleck:

embarassed

This ends here..

stop quoting me angry
angry angry
this dude forgets so easily that I was on my own jejely not giving a fuuuck about him, and paaaaw he jumped into my mentions! you are the one to beat it and stop quoting me.
Re: Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) by arleck(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
ddippset:
this dude forgets so easily that I was on my own jejely not giving a fuuuck about him, and paaaaw he jumped into my mentions! you are the one to beat it and stop quoting me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' / Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.