Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird (48801 Views)

RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think / Yomi Casual Pictured With Tony Tetuila / Tony Tetuila Blasted By Fans For Trying To Look Golden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by Oladelson(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2017
okay
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by tinny898(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2017
U don crash my car oyibo repete
As u don bash my car gbese repete

Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by Iamsammy(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Wat do u expect, hez no longer producing any music, em nor go channel em power go another place ni
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2017
my nigga dat year...; D

u don hit ma car OYIBO REPETE grin
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by EmekaBlue(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2017
lol...not bad
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by Lalas247(f): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Kai what a waste
At his age oooooooo

He us the guy with one fuvked leg abi ... Yh I prefer idris to him sad
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by maxiuc(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2017
You don hit my car

I hope he is still keeping that his benz 230flat engine

If I see you fara away away my heart so jigi jigi bum bum
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by ensamy(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Chaii
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by helementz(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2017
<a href="http://www.helementz.tk/2017/07/new-nokia-edge-2017-full-specs-and.html">NEW NOKIA EDGE 2017 FULL SPECS AND PRICE IN NIGERIA - HelementZ</a>

Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by bigtt76(f): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Old man like him should stop all these kain hair bleaching naaaa
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by kennyz10(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2017
How to save Lagos from flood disasters, others.

Days of pounding rains that left many homes, shopping facilities and roads in Lagos metropolis flooded have raised fresh concerns over master plans and dredging for new estates.

Thousands of Lagos residents spent the weekend struggling with rising floodwaters. Choice areas, including Ikoyi, Lekki Peninsula and Victoria Island, were the hardest hit, with many residents scooping water from their houses.

The affected residents were counting their losses at the weekend...

More on http://thefulcrumpost.com/save-lagos-flood-disasters-others/
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by eluquenson(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Fashola and Ambode no gree hit his car oh grin
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by robosky02(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2017
who batch him face

sorry him car grin
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by Tedassie(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Kai what a waste
At his age oooooooo

He us the guy with one fuvked leg abi ... Yh I prefer idris to him sad
who asked you?
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by Tedassie(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2017
bigtt76:
Old man like him should stop all these kain hair bleaching naaaa
Tell Charly boy to act his age too ah
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by iamrealdeji(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2017
the guy just wan dey claim baba and he never old.
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by sukkot: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2017
looks fresh and handsome. i think he dyed the beard and hair
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by mirabel001(f): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2017
after hitting his car, they stil hit his music career ...nawaoo
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by Tedassie(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2017
kennyz10:
How to save Lagos from flood disasters, others.

Days of pounding rains that left many homes, shopping facilities and roads in Lagos metropolis flooded have raised fresh concerns over master plans and dredging for new estates.

Thousands of Lagos residents spent the weekend struggling with rising floodwaters. Choice areas, including Ikoyi, Lekki Peninsula and Victoria Island, were the hardest hit, with many residents scooping water from their houses.

The affected residents were counting their losses at the weekend...

More on http://thefulcrumpost.com/save-lagos-flood-disasters-others/
Microtunneling is the only way flooding in low lying areas can be controlled...spread the word.
http://www.dsd.gov.hk/EN/Sewerage/Technology_Employed/Pipe_jacking___Microtunneling/
http://www.pipejacking.org/about_pipe_jacking
https://www.herrenknecht.com/en/innovation/know-how/pipe-jacking.html
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by Tedassie(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2017
helementz:
<a href="http://www.helementz.tk/2017/07/new-nokia-edge-2017-full-specs-and.html">NEW NOKIA EDGE 2017 FULL SPECS AND PRICE IN NIGERIA - HelementZ</a>
What's it file sharing feature like?
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by inikamoze(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2017
ceejay15:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim till now.

Your data bundle EXPIRED LAST year and you still hope to catch mugus with it? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Show us your DATA balances of 2017 bros

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by newslifeop: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Time flies
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2017
ceejay15:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim till now.

SCAM!!!
No one should fall for this thieves o. don't even try to visit their fake website unless you have free money to dash these online thieves. I tested it with 200 Naira mtn card 2 weeks ago and up till now, got nothing. Be warned!
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by spidermans: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2017
He resemble Akeredolu (Aketi) for Ondo state. Maybe na Akeredolu photo e take do portrait for him sitting room!
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by Freeman59: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Fefenefe
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by timibare(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2017
This one na Father New year ooh lmao
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by davidodiba(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Ojuju... Kai.... Na real WA....
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by Gracidoinlove(f): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2017
AKPOSbaba:
He must have been seeing lots of jaguar movies of late.

grin grin grin
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by chubinwa(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2017
he looked freshen. I was expecting to see an impoverish outlook base on d op's headline.
Re: Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird by DJInfluence: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nice blond look.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] / Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir / Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.