Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President (23086 Views)

Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo / Nigeria’s Problems Not A Matter Of Restructuring, Says Osinbajo / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by Austinoiz(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2017
I talk am say ds man go everly mention a fellow Afonja as the best president of Naija.
Just watch how their educated touts go rush cum 'colonize' this thread just to hail their baba Afe as a detribalized Nigerian while in truth, their tribalism is top notch.
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by InvertedHammer: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by sekem: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2017
Why always Afonjax?

Afonjax are great wink
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by wickyyolo: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
This man was Obasanjo lawyer, they looted together, why won't him compliment OBJ.
lie lie old man

3 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by Philistine(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Emmey15:
So many people want to go into farming but like every other business it requires skill and expertise

That is why I have put together over 150 practical ebooks from top training institutes and research centres
From this ebooks you will learn about
Plantain and banana farming
Rice planting and processing
Pineapple,
vegetables
tomatoes
cucumber
pepper
maize
soyabeans and other legumes
mushroom production and sales
Moringa farming
Fruth farming
Setting up and running a green house farm
and other lucrative crops
You will also get materials on organic farming like;
Production of compost
Vermiculture(earthworm farming)

You will also get materials on
Bee and honey production
Beef and dairy cattle production
Goat rearing
Poultry production (quill, chicken,turkey,duck etc,)
Pig
Snail farming
Rabbit production and processing
Fish farming and aquaculture
Grass cutter farming and many more

Including Materials on food processing
How to make cassava chips and flour
How to make potatoes chips and flour
Honey processing
How to parkage agricultural​ products

You will also get materials on
Using ICT agricultural for marketing
Creating and Running a farmers cooperative
Sourcing for funds
Writing well detailed agricultural business plan
And also learn new ways of agricultural production

You will get all this materials and more for just a stipend of #2500
To get this offer
Call or send a message (WhatsApp and telegram) to me on 08162903890

*This is the season to go into agriculture and adequate knowledge is the key*
*Don't just rush into agricultural Get Knowledge about it first*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by shumax: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Obj is the best president Nigeria has ever had, detribalized and quite knowledgeable. Yar' adua came close too.
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2017
as much as i deslike obj and as much as i hate to admit it, this is a fact known to all who ve brain to think.

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by 989900: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Yar'dua can't be evaluated for obvious reasons.
Buhari's dispensation can't yet be evaluated.
So it is basically Vs GEJ, any random individual can be better than GEJ.

"In the land of the blind . . . "
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by ofwest47(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2017
why not, for having made you a trillionier and the richest lawyer in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by Ayoguy(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2017
Yaradua the only President i know tried!!
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by Codes151(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Philistine:
That is a known fact, only IPod yoots will disagree. Obj is the best Nigerian president since 1999, while Gej is the worst so far!
its one thing to rush into partnership and franchise to Enreach your self and not think about maintenance! Obj wasn't only worse! But most corrupt, greedy and foolish

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by Ebios(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Philistine:
That is a known fact, only IPod yoots will disagree. Obj is the best Nigerian president since 1999, while Gej is the worst so far!
go n sit down....did dey ask of d worst? Av u ever bcome a class prefect let alone President

lt's Ebiowei frm Bayelsa
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by Bimpe29: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2017
I didn't expect him to state otherwise, not because Obasanjo is his close friend, but for the fact that, he (Afe) benefited immensely during Obasanjo's reign.
However, Obasanjo is one of the best C-In-C Nigeria have had.
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by Olalekanbanky1(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Chikelue2000:
oh u mean Pmb is better than ur crooked OBJ?, no body beats Gej, no one, not even ur OBJ nears his achievements

Oya start naming the achievements of Jonathan
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2017
My best Nigerian President is the late Umaru Yaradua (may his gentle soul rest in peace). if not for death, that guy wud av taken this country to the promise land, his honesty is second to none. He had only 7 point agenda and we were already seeing them manifest unlike what we are having now with APC. As for obj, he failed the people as a president cos he had what others lacked to take this nation far, yet he failed. Obj only succeeded in enriching his pockets and that of his cronies.
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by vioment: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2017
This is good. It is a good time for real restructure, land restructure - the east will have to sacrifice alot on land reform e.g. there should be a law that states that people who identify as igbo can't buy land in any supposed eastern states but can in other states if capable for eight years. There should also be land reform as a nation that assist taxes, improve ethnicity unity, everybody has a stake in it.
*No more walking around of cows. Make it easy to import credible cows, sheeps, milk, etc
*The federal govt. should do much more investments like roads, power, rail, air, sea, empowerment like other regions. Like i said earlier, igbos will have to sacrifice.
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by maisauki: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Se Ede Yoruba ni won fi se ipade won?
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Philistine:

na PMB is Wat?

go get sense
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by bullabong(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Chikelue2000:
oh u mean Pmb is better than ur crooked OBJ?, no body beats Gej, no one, not even ur OBJ nears his achievements
Dullard!!
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by oruma19: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2017
datola:
Afe Baba, the legal luminary who never passed through the 4 walls of university but now owns a university really benefited from Obasanjo era being the lead counsel in most FG cases then.

Obasanjo is arguably the most fortunate Nigerian, living or dead.
u r right. I pray God blesses me with even 1/5 of obasanjos blessings. I shall be eternally grateful. The man is a symbol of blessing

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by Chukazu: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2017
And what did that turn Nigeria to?... Backward society or progressive?
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by tete7000(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Everyone is entitled to his opinion, including Afe Babalola.
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by manikspears: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Chikelue2000:

Go and sit down jor.
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2017
While everyone is entitled to their opinions, this statement evidences everything wrong with the average Nigerian.

For a man who partook in coups, introduced ghana-must-go bags into the national assembly, embezzled $16bn in the name of electricity, wiped out two communities, etc, to now be said to be Nigeria's greatest president...

I strongly disagree...
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2017
InvertedHammer:
This proves that Nigerians have very short memory span.

I cannot believe that some people are extolling the "vices" of OBJ.

I'm baffled bro, Nigerians and most of them at that are dumb fvcks that know nothing about or choose to forget their history very very quickly and will never eschew tribal sentiments in any analysis.

It's sad...
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by TheKingIsHere: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Philistine:

Under obj the dollar rose from N24 to over N120..

So keep fooling yourselves Afonjas, it is allowed.
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by juman(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Easy to identify those people obasanjo made billionaires from nigerian money.

Awon ole jati jati.
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by ferdvict2(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
IgboticGirl:
Is only a fool dat will say OBJ is the best president

OBJ was president for eight good years common electricity with dont have

Obj WAS A MILLITARY PRESIDENT COMMON ELECTRICITY We dont have...he only made THAT woman Alikija dangote etc rich

to yorubas OBJ and TINUBU are saint but IBORI and JOnathan are corruption

So who is the. best president?
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Useless Man.
Re: Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President by juman(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
InvertedHammer:
This proves that Nigerians have very short memory span.

I cannot believe that some people are extolling the "vices" of OBJ.

Abi.

Even nigeria is a country where nothing is functioning well, yet some insane persons talking about best president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From John Odigie-Oyegun 80th Birthday Celebration / Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu / Reps Probe Aregbesola Over Stolen ₦165 Billion Prison Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.