Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Leave Ronaldo Alone! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leave Ronaldo Alone! (915 Views)

Ronaldo To Leave Real Madrid / BARCELONA Could Be Forced To Leave LA LIGA / Mikel Set To Leave Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Ronaldo Alone! by akinalabi(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2007
Hi,

English football fans and commentators will never cease to amaze me. Up till this moment, I've not seen a good reson why he's the most hated figure in English football.

First, he was accused of accused of plotting to send Wayne Rooney off at the world cup. Meaningless as that may sound, fans all over England still singled him out as the reason why England crashed out at the quater finals last summer.

Then the issue of diving. Is Christiano Ronaldo the only one that has won disputed penalties in England this season? The answer is obvious. I heard former premiership referee Jef Winter maon about him earlier today. The outpour of hatred is staggering.

My simple verdict is "Hands off Ronaldo". The premiership is exciting because of talented footballers like Christiano Ronaldo. If we force him out, the premiership will not be better for it anyway. He'll surely move on to great things in his career.

Those boos and jeers are not affecting him. Can we just appreciate a world class talent?

Akin Alabi
http://talkpremiership..com

=
=
Re: Leave Ronaldo Alone! by 9ja4eva: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2007
Tell them oh.Whats d jist of him leaving?
Re: Leave Ronaldo Alone! by Abdblues(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2007
I do believe that the english press do play a big role in all this, they overblow issues and publish a lot of rumours, It is what the english public thrives on really. On the issue of ronaldo leaving Man U, why have the guy come out to say what his stance is?
Re: Leave Ronaldo Alone! by 9ja4eva: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2007
I know he def cant leave now cos hes enjoying his football and hes loving life in Manchester.Besides the team is doing fine too.SAF was quoted saying he will never leave us.
Re: Leave Ronaldo Alone! by loyika(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2007
Not that i see the point of this thread , but oh well.

9ja4eva

He will never leave grin When did Sir Alex become Angel Micheal grin Bro only God knows what will happen and what will Never happen. Sir Alex can only hope Ronaldo doesn't leave, but if the Boy wan go, Sir Alex cannot stop him, Or una wan kill the boy shocked, so he can't go no where else. Remember Essien and Lyon oh!! Before he came to chelsea, Gallas and chelsea and other cases.

Advice to you all; Enjoy the boy now and forget about what will or will not happen. You can't predict tomorow.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Leave Ronaldo Alone! by 9ja4eva: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2007
@Loyika

Well same goes to Cesc.You cant see a reason cos its a thread of well wishers

(1) (Reply)

Martina Hingis Quits In Drugs Storm / Samuel Peters Vs Oleg Maskaev (wbc Heavyweight Belt) / Boxing Match: Godswill Akpabio Vs. Christy Essien-igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.