Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

EMSOFT Finance Core Microfinance Banking Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / EMSOFT Finance Core Microfinance Banking Application (1194 Views)

Things To Keep In Mind To Make Noteworthy Mobile Banking Application / Explore Challenges And Solutions Of Developing Smart Mobile Banking Application / Microfinance Bank Application Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EMSOFT Finance Core Microfinance Banking Application by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2017
EMSOFT Finance Core Demosnstration.

This software is to be used by Microfinance Banks and small Financial institutions. EMSOFT Finance core is built on C# and good backend database Hosted on MySQL. But can also be easily deployable with MSSQL.

We have two main types of the core banking system, as per client dependence, its either its Web or Desktop application. But today we will be having a review of our Web Software and we would like you to give critics(IF any).

Lets Go through Web Software features.

- Web Software is written in PHP/ Mysql (Easily implementable with MSSQL, ORACLE, DB2) Finance Core uses PDO.

- Anti SQL Injection
- Lightweight and easily manageable and Deployable
- Account Opening (Account Numbers are generated on the Screen Immediately, No Queues).
- Account Balances Manager
- Loan Application Manager, Calculates Loans and displays principal + payout instantly
- Instant transfers from account to account (Internal transfers)
- Balance Sheet Manager

This are few things i can add, Few screenshots i can give below.

For further Questions and enquiries you can reach out to me on Phone / Whatsapp : 08098688235 or Email on emeka.iwuagwu@emsoft-nigeria.com.ng
Re: EMSOFT Finance Core Microfinance Banking Application by mcqwerty(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Quite an impressive application. You need to get this to the right target market to sell anything. This forum cannot really do much in this aspect unless you want to use it to recruit commissioned sales agents.

If you need further information on how to get maximum awareness for your software and package it properly for demo, do not hesitate to inbox me.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Books For Learning Ethical Hacking / Computer Programming Center / Expirenced Developer/programmer Need For Paystack Payment Integration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.