Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? (4398 Views)

COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by HonestyDoesPay: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church

I READ THAT THREAD AND IT STUNK OF IGNORANCE AND blasphemy and I'll show u in just a few sentences.

1. A PERSON THAT IS BOLD ENOUGH TO LAY UNFOUNDED CLAIMS AGAINST HIS LEADER ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT PERSON IS OF SPIRITUAL ORDINANCE is been used by the devil because truly the Church is marching on and the gates of hell tries but will not prevail.

2. A CHURCH IS NOT A PLACE OF PERFECT PEOPLE SO IF SOME HAVE GRIEVANCES, it is absolutely normal as this isn't the first time, it's been happening for ages, people rebel, they fight against their leaders be it church, mosque, social gatherings etc.
But is it sheer ignorance to target a spiritual leader when you and I both now that life is spiritual and theses things are sacred and shameful to think of let alone speak of.

3. EVEN FAMILIES FIGHT,
FAMILIES FEUD
FAMILIES WAR ALL THE TIME BUT U WOULD RARELY FIND A FAMILY MEMBER SPEAK GUILE AGAINST MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD.
Be mature and leave the family house instead of spewing hate.

4. You end up fooling yourself because your posts look like a paid attempt at tarnishing the image of Pastor Chris, I may or may not be a member, that is not important, what's important is as a Christian I know this - a true Christian WILL NEVER say ill things about his leaders.

5. This same guy will have issues in the next church he chooses because people like this only find the bad in anything and in anyone.

6. People like this are filled with hate and only seek to transfer aggression.

7 . There is an African proverb which says
HE WHOM THE GODS SEEK TO DESTROY, THEY FIRST MAKE MAD.

8. if you don't like how things are done in any place, simply walk away, there's more maturity in that.

9. People who share the same sentiments with this defiant will think it's an AFFIRMATION of their doubts about Christ embassy and it's leadership and think it satisfies their conscience but trust me, If you really love God, you will NEVER find ways to defame his servants.

10. I Visited a Christ embassy church like 2 or 3 weeks back and I notice only one thing - ALL THE "GIVE" "GIVE" "GIVE"
is to better your own life cause really how do you expect to receive if you do that give?

This isn't only ignorant thinking but a very stupid one.

No let your mouth carry you enter hell.
Wisdom is a defence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by dolphinife: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2017
Must you give give and give to the point of going bankrupt??

And why is it that ladies in CE dress provocatively to the extent of revealing their private parts??

4 Likes

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by uboma(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Marchman only gave his first hand experiences with Christ Embassy and he has a right to air his displeasure.

I am even familiar with some of the points he raised.

@HonestyDoesPay, this thread is baseless.

You have chosen to blind your eyes to the atrocities going on in Christ Embassy.

Do not insult others who come out open to list the many wrongs going on in many places of worship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by HonestyDoesPay: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
uboma:
Marchman only gave his first hand experiences with Christ Embassy and he has a right to air his displeasure.

I am even familiar with some of the points he raised.

@HonestyDoesPay, this thread is baseless.

You have chosen to blind your eyes to the atrocities going on in Christ Embassy.

Do not insult others who come out open to list the many
wrongs going on in many places of worship.

MARCHMAN IS A MYOPIC INDIVIDUAL WHO ONLY SEES A LITTLE PAST HIS EYE BROWS, how can u say he's ONLY AIRING HIS
DISPLEASURES with defamatory remarks like that.

hope say u day see too?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by uboma(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
HonestyDoesPay:

MARCHMAN IS A MYOPIC INDIVIDUAL WHO ONLY SEES A LITTLE PAST HIS EYE BROWS, how can u say he's ONLY AIRING HIS

hope say u day see too?

You are being so biased.

You could not even counter the points raised by Marchman on the other thread.

Stop being a gullible church goer...

5 Likes

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by cassidy1996(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
ok
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by Seun(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yea this is a very terrible defense of Christ Embassy. Cast away your yoke of bondage and be free, dude.
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by robosky02(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Seun:
Yea this is a very terrible defense of Christ Embassy. Cast away your yoke of bondage and be free, dude.

which one be yoke of bondage undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by jnrbayano(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Even if a thousand threads like this spring up in defence of Chris and his Believers Love World, we know what the truth is.
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by petra1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
dolphinife:
Must you give give and give to the point of going bankrupt??

And why is it that ladies in CE dress provocatively to the extent of revealing their private parts??

That's your lie. Satan do spread lots of lies. Some even said that the church give boyfriend ds to people etc. Remember Satan spread lies about Jesus . Satan spread lies about Paul. Some claimed Paul was teaching people to live in sin

Romans 3:8
. . . . some slanderously claim that we say—“Let us do evil that good may result”? Their condemnation is just!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by dolphinife: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
petra1:

That's your lie. Satan do spread lots of lies. Some even said that the church give boyfriend ds to people etc. Remember Satan spread lies about Jesus . Satan spread lies about Paul. Some claimed Paul was teaching people to live in sin

Romans 3:8
. . . . some slanderously claim that we say—“Let us do evil that good may result”? Their condemnation is just!

Tho am not a member of CE, am an Anglican member. But I can tell you that I spent a whole session attending CE in my final year in OAU....Pastor Mike was the Pastor then, don't know if he's still there....

And what led me to start attending their services??

It was because of the nature their ladies dressed.....seductively and provocatively??

Was I able to hit target?? Your answer is as good as mine....even after I graduated, one of the sisters was following me about with her pussy begging me....dont mind my naughtiness, but that's the real truth....honestly, I think something needed to be done as per the ladies dressing in CE....its satanic and barbaric

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by HonestyDoesPay: 2:26am On Jul 12, 2017
dolphinife:

Tho am not a member of CE, am an Anglican member. But I can tell you that I spent a whole session attending CE in my final year in OAU....Pastor Mike was the Pastor then, don't know if he's still there....

And what led me to start attending their services??

It was because of the nature their ladies dressed.....seductively and provocatively??

Was I able to hit target?? Your answer is as good as mine....even after I graduated, one of the sisters was following me about with her pussy begging me....dont mind my naughtiness, but that's the real truth....honestly, I think something needed to be done as per the ladies dressing in CE....its satanic and barbaric

So because u r a Nigerian I will assume that u r a yahoo boy Huh?
Go figure what I lean if u have a functional brain

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by eplanning: 2:50am On Jul 12, 2017
HonestyDoesPay:

So because u r a Nigerian I will assume that u r a yahoo boy Huh?
Go figure what I lean if u have a functional brain

He won't...cos he doesn't have one. One crooked guy. Met a crooked girl in church and they lived crookedly ever after., dassall.
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by Seun(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2017
robosky02:
which one be yoke of bondage undecided
It's a biblical term. I want him to free himself from the financial and psychological bondage of that organization.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Stop denying the truth under the disguise or cloak of being a TRUE christian. You couldn't even counter his points, it was all devil this, devil that... People are aware that a lot of things happen in the church but they choose to turn a blind eye to it so as not to be labeled devil by your type....

Pls, align yourself with your moniker smiley
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really? by Afam4eva(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2017
HonestyDoesPay:

hope say u day see too?
You are at best an illiterate. Instead of you to counter the claims that he made, you prefer to embark on a road of character assassination on someone who clearly stated his experience at Christ Embassy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How The Catholic Church Discourages People From Taking Bible To Church / What Destroy Life ! Youth Read / Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.