Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Setting Gallery Display Order - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Setting Gallery Display Order (709 Views)

Former Super Eagles Player Esin Etim Drugs Damage Self Display In A Lagos Bar ! / I Dare All Nairalander,i Have The Most Funniest Pictures In My Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setting Gallery Display Order by JoeClark121: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2017
With Website Builder, you can sort photo galleries by the date on which they were created, by gallery name, or manually set the gallery order.

To Set Gallery Display Order in Website Builder
Software Tool Video
Click Website Builder.
In your Website Builder Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
Click Photos and Videos.
From the Galleries menu, select Edit Galleries.
Click Change Gallery Order.
Select one of the following:
Date created (oldest first) — Lists galleries in order of date, with the oldest gallery displaying at the top of the list
Date created (most recent first) — Lists galleries in order of date, with the most recent gallery displaying at the top of the list
Name (A-Z) — Lists galleries in alphabetical order, with "A" displayed at the top of the list
Name (Z-A) — Lists galleries in alphabetical order, with "Z" displayed at the top of the list
Manually set gallery order — In the Order column, set the numbered position in which you want each gallery to display

(1) (Reply)

Ramp Car Jump (Download Links,game Tricks And Review) / Lesson Tyme! / Rate Me! Rate Me! Rate Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.