Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Get Paid For Doing 2 To 5mins Surveys - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Get Paid For Doing 2 To 5mins Surveys (483 Views)

Free daily 2 to 3 odds / AFCON Qualifiers: Nigeria Beat Libya 3-2 To Top Group E / Just 2 To 5 Odds Daily No Long Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid For Doing 2 To 5mins Surveys by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Hello, good day, I want to tell you guys how you can get paid with N200 to N1000 and more per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account, I know it's small. It's just money you use to buy recharge card, but it is something.
If you are interested, first open a paga account at mypaga.com. You will be asked if you were referred by someone, click yes. Then in the required space, input this account number: 3384497695

After you have finished registering on mypaga.com go to play store and download streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you use to register on paga.
Then you should use this referral code "8133Z0" when you are ask for referral code. Do the survey task very easy and simple. In two working days, your money will be in your paga account which you can then transfer directly to your bank account.

Please don't forget to use the referral code
Re: Get Paid For Doing 2 To 5mins Surveys by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Picture proof

Re: Get Paid For Doing 2 To 5mins Surveys by NeeKlaus: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2017
The Streetbees app doesn't open,Bruh.
I downloaded it from Play store.. it just hooks at a yellow blank page.
Re: Get Paid For Doing 2 To 5mins Surveys by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2017
NeeKlaus:
The Streetbees app doesn't open,Bruh.
I downloaded it from Play store.. it just hooks at a yellow blank page.
do a screenshot lemme see

(1) (Reply)

Deadly News!! Arsenal Team Suffers Food Poisoning In China / Amir Khan Accuses Nigerian-born Boxer Anthony Joshua, Of Sleeping With His Wife / Mourinho Target First Super Cup Win Against Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.