Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) (4828 Views)

Kcee Shops For Gucci Outfits & Joystick Opener (Pics, Video) / Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by NaijaEntertainm: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2017
Okay
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by netbeans1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Husdoggi angry

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by Hotshawarma(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
So this mumu is now finally based in Dubai after someone on his instagram page alerted him that some group of people are trying to treat his fu*ck up at malaysia

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by itspzpics(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
he Don run go dubai

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by NollywoodNews24(f): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
This guy sha
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by Dotwillis1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
undecidedI hope he arranged a Gucci coffin too....
Life is vanity ...we all die oneday

But then...

6 Likes

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
My Oh My !

Why burn it with perishables when I can hedge it for you at (20%+2%)

1 Like

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by BreezyCB(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nah your time
Ma boil
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by MALACHY247: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Who he Epp?
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by laribari(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
But why him dey always stand like a duns and keep face like oode. No swag nor style at all. All I see are different clothes worn by a show glass display dummy used I am bouquet. Same posture most of the time. This one na money miss road jare very boring.

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by samisj4real(m): 12:54am On Jul 11, 2017
This guy issa big boi sha
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by ikp120(m): 4:15am On Jul 11, 2017
laribari:
But why him dey always stand like a duns and keep face like oode. No swag or style at all. All I see are different clothes worn by a show glass display dummy. Same posture most of the time money miss road.
Money miss road but didn't get to you?

Brother, are you allergic to money? Or is money allergic to you?

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by boss1310(m): 6:56am On Jul 11, 2017
I used to think that showing off wears is for women while showing off investments is for men,guess we are living in a different world
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by morbeta(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Well E money started it, HusPuppy is doing it...
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by laribari(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
Money miss road but didn't get to you?

Brother, are you allergic to money? Or is money allergic to you?

I wasn't expecting any mention but a clown popped up! Do you know me? I don't have to be a millionaire or billionaire but I'm very very comfortable. I work with a multinational firm here in Lagos and I'm a manager. However, I'm setting up my own business soon as entrepreneur-ship is the way to go.

For your information, there are a lot of people who are loaded than this puppy but they don't flaunt.

I'm not questioning his money but saying he does not have style or swag to go with his show-offs, despite having the cash he has which is true. Obviously you are allergic to English language becos you can't read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by ikp120(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
laribari:

I wasn't expecting any mention but a clown popped up! Do you know me? I don't have to be a millionaire or billionaire but I'm very very comfortable. I work with a multinational firm here in Lagos and I'm a manager. However, I'm setting up my own business soon as entrepreneur-ship is the way to go.

For your information, there are a lot of people who are loaded than this puppy but they don't flaunt.

I'm not questioning his money but saying he does not have style or swag to go with his show-offs, despite having the cash he has which is true. Obviously you are allergic to English language becos you can't read and comprehend.
I don't give a fvck about what you do or where you work.

You do what you wanna do with your money, while he does what he wanna do with his money.

That's his right man. He has a right to ownership of property. Swag or no swag, he is unique in his own way. He's just being himself.

He could buy off whatever he wants to buy off and use whatever swag he wants to use on it. That is his right! That is his taste. You don't just wake up and start telling people how to run their personal lives, do you? Huh? undecided

You don't need to be a professor to understand that dude. grin grin grin Grow up man!
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) by laribari(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
I don't give a fvck about what you do or where you work.

You do what you wanna do with your money, while he does what he wanna do with his money.

That's his right man. He has a right to ownership of property. Swag or no swag, he is unique in his own way. He's just being himself.

He could buy off whatever he wants to buy off and use whatever swag he wants to use on it. That is his right! That is his taste. You don't just wake up and start telling people how to run their personal lives, do you? Huh? undecided

You don't need to be a professor to understand that dude. grin grin grin Grow up man!

Obviously you are a dry fellow and I see that in your sense of reasoning. Who is taking his rights from him? Listen to yourself. What I'm just saying is that he is too expensive in appearance for the kind of posture he comes up with all the time. The pictures can appear a lot better he if apply different postures based on the background. Was just saying for the kind of money he has, he should also add a little bit of class to it since he is showing off. #Gucci

Imagine going through an album and you see the person standing all the time in almost same posture, Haba it will be boring. If you wanna show off, then add some class to it. That's all I'm saying. It's my opinion and you should respect that and many would agree with me.

I understand you sha, what I'm saying is too high for you to grab. You won't understand what class is becos you sound boring and prefer that kind of life. You think money can do that for you? Naa! There are certain things money can't buy and class or style and even dress sense is one of it. Money can buy you an expensive set of clothes but it won't wear or them for it.

You are here talking off point, preaching about rights. So I won't waste time on you. An English tutorial might help. You need the growing up!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chidima Nd New BF / Banky W Tears His Pant At MTN Project Fame Stage During His Performance / From Celebrity Shoot To Celebrity Wardrobe (beverly Osu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.