Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Psquare ‘ S Paul Okoye And Wife Anita Welcome Twins ; A Boy & Girl ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare ‘ S Paul Okoye And Wife Anita Welcome Twins ; A Boy & Girl ( Photos ) (461 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psquare ‘ S Paul Okoye And Wife Anita Welcome Twins ; A Boy & Girl ( Photos ) by Perosmith: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2017

Paul Okoye of Psquare is now a father-of- three. His wife, Anita has welcomed twins, a baby boy and girl, in a hospital in Atlanta.

They already have a son together, named Andre, and celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary back in March. Congratulations to them!
READ MORE http://naijafastlink.com/psquare-s-paul-okoye-wife-anita-welcome-twins-boy-girl-photos/#

Re: Psquare ‘ S Paul Okoye And Wife Anita Welcome Twins ; A Boy & Girl ( Photos ) by Ladybluecash(f): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
By the power in the precious blood of Jesus Christ I will soon be congratulated. having my beautiful twins by my side. this year will never pass me by. Hmmm wait ooo first to comment, dedicating this to all women expecting the fruit of the womb

(1) (Reply)

APC Calls For Arrest Of Psquare For Reportedly Insulting FG Over Production / Happy 26th Birthday To Afrobeats Sensation Mr Eazi (photos) / Young Pure Water Seller In Anambra Can’t Find His Way Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.