Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

The Infinix Note 4 Vs The Iphone 6 Plus (PICS) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Note 4 Vs The Iphone 6 Plus (PICS) (3465 Views)

Unboxing Of The Newly Released HOMTOM S9 PLUS + Pics / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Hot 4 Vs Hot 4 Pro : The Differences (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Infinix Note 4 Vs The Iphone 6 Plus (PICS) by henry007(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Infinix Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus Comparison: Fingerprint Battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8QsI90txg&index=3&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe

Kindly Like, share and subscribe.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Note 4 Vs The Iphone 6 Plus (PICS) by oguclever(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
shocked
What? That's some fast fingerprint on the note...Damn.

Yoo Henry i have seen your reviews and you're awesome, but i wanted a personal answer from you for the infinix note 4 vs infinix s2 pro

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Note 4 Vs The Iphone 6 Plus (PICS) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Una don start again with dis nonsense abi..

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Note 4 Vs The Iphone 6 Plus (PICS) by MrBONE2(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Igerizee:
Una don start again with dis nonsense abi..
Next grin

Infinix Note3 Vs Iphone 7

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Note 4 Vs The Iphone 6 Plus (PICS) by Humblesam(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2017
Which kind wahala be this now.
This comparison is very annoying.
Re: The Infinix Note 4 Vs The Iphone 6 Plus (PICS) by pheranme9(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2017
based on the video the infinix is actually better in fingerprint though both phones release date are different note 4 more recent with recent technology so I can say atleast note4 use finger print pass iphone6 but does nt make ut better than the iPhone though the iPhone is overrated anyway

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Note 4 Vs The Iphone 6 Plus (PICS) by pheranme9(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2017
based on the video the infinix is actually better in fingerprint though both phones release date are different note 4 more recent with recent technology so I can say atleast note4 use finger print pass iphone6 but does nt make it better than the iPhone though the iPhone is overrated anyway
Re: The Infinix Note 4 Vs The Iphone 6 Plus (PICS) by bakkajo: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
pheranme9:
based on the video the infinix is actually better in fingerprint though both phones release date are different note 4 more recent with recent technology so I can say atleast note4 use finger print pass iphone6 but does nt make it better than the iPhone though the iPhone is overrated anyway

iPhone na baba.
Re: The Infinix Note 4 Vs The Iphone 6 Plus (PICS) by henry007(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
pheranme9:

Now that they've slowed the iPhone down i would be doing speed testing with Mid-range phones coz Phantom 8 destroyed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv2xfQ437QE

(1) (Reply)

Broadband Penetration Hits 23%, Says Minister / Nokia: First Ever Android Tablet Hits Market / Using Broadband Connection On Your Smartphone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.