Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them (1028 Views)

Throwback of Bakare asking Nigerians to end Jonathan's govt for his incompetency / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by Baronlarge(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
And it came to pass that the EFCC created a hashtag feedback forum via their Twitter handle asking respondents to volunteer "formats" which scammers use to defraud their victims.
#Format

Then the responses started pouring in ...

Kindly avail yourselves

http://spectascope.com/post/1483/EFCC-Got-Bashed-For-Asking-Nigerians-To-Tell-Them-How-Scammers-Defraud-Their-Victims

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by Baronlarge(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
more

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Haha format yapayaski. Naija peeps no gat chills

Ban on all government officials from seeking medical care abroad. #Format

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by Gurumaharaji(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Biggest scam in d history of politics.....Amadioha and Oludumare fall on u Mr. President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by deji68: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
AISHA akara frying Format# grin grin grin naija people no get chill

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by kenny987(f): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ah! #Format many na!

I will convert Presidential fleet to national carrier! How am I different from the ordinary Nigerian that uses commercial flights? #Format-Baba Vegetable

I will improve the health care system and ensure public officials do not patronise foreign medical facilities #Format-Baba Thief Thief

I will publicly declare all my assets and encourage political appointees to do same before assumption of office.

It's too much biko. I like d way Nigerians attacked that 'overly clever' EFCC handle with the obvious truth of their folly.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Apc is used to bashing. what they are not used to is revolution. But who will bell the cat is a question for anorher day.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by Luckylife(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
#Format;

(1) Eradication of state of origin, replacing that with state of residence to ensure Nigerians are Nigerians first, before anything else.

(2) Ban on all government officials from seeking medical care abroad.

(3) Making our economy one of the fastest-growing emerging economies in the world with a real GDP growth averaging 10% annually.

(4) Generation, transmission and distribution of at least 20,000 MW of electricity within four years and increasing to 50,000 MW with a view to achieving 24/7 uninterrupted power supply within 10 years.

(5) Ensuring timely payment of retirement benefits for all pensioned senior citizens and creating a poverty safety net for all aged citizens above the age of 65.

In a sane country these rate of deceit by old men can never be allowed.
Nigeria youths "GOOD MORNING"

1 Like

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by ehissi(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Idiats APC! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by Victornezzar: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
APC(Biggest ponzi scheme in Nigeria)
Nigeria banks

1 Like

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by bedspread: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Biggest scam in d history of politics.....Amadioha and Oludumare fall on u Mr. President
grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by dodelight(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
The only #Format i know grin

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
How can someone with a brain still believe in APC promise today cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by adadike281(f): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bukola saraki, Rocha's okorocha and all u wicked politicians out there starting from bubu may that hot oil Aisha is frying akara with fall on u all

1 Like

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by kc2hansome(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
I will stabilise global oil prize #format
Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by 7footre(m): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lol!!! Hahahahah it's a good thing that the electorates are learning not to forget!

True true, our mumu don do
Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by fergie001: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
#format
I took a loan from the bank to buy my nomination form

1 Like

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by Blackfire(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
One of the mumu who campaigned for this scammers... Have left the city for his village... He waited for 5k monthly payment, no show.

Each time I remember that e. Diot I don't know if I should cry or laugh.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by anibi9674: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
efcc don buy market today.
Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by tuniski: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
#NochillingGang peppering dem efcc! I love my naija people jare!
Re: EFCC Got Bashed With APC Unfulfilled Promises For Asking Nigerians To Tell Them by Rrankdonga(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lmao. Omenka & Demdem will not like this.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Medical Association Should Speak Up Now / Buhari’s Health Challenge And Foreign Media Hypocrisy / Professionalism Of Biafra Security Service Protecting IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.