Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) (27812 Views)

Woman And Boy Killed In APC Presidential Rally In Sokoto State. Photos / Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos / Young Man Saved From Drowning In Suleja Flood Near Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by Onyenna(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chooii!

Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by OgaBuhari: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:
[s]

So buhari is now responsible for the weather? The sort of off point nonsense that oozes from the fingers of some of you kids these days all in a bid to garner likes on this forum is just appalling? [/s]

Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by Xkay29(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
can we call it a torrential rain,the world is going down bit by bits,watched how on Al jazera,BBC and CCTV China today how different countries of the world are washed away by flood today.it was a pitiable pismal dismal.is God angry.
Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
zoba88:
Hon Abdullahi S Maje, the executive chairman of Suleja Local Council visited all the areas affected by the flood due to heavy rain that lasted for hours at midnight yesterday Sunday 9/7/2017. The council chairman spent the entire day ascertaining the level of damages caused by the heavy rain as well as consoling and sympathizing with the affected people.

The flood which claimed ten people, eight of which are family members of one person who also narrowly escaped death from the incident. His two wives and six children have been taken by the flood, out of which only one child was found dead. The remaining members are still missing or alive. The other two people, one of them willingly dived into the tumbling water and eventually got missing.

The rain also destroyed over forty (40) houses, many cars and other valuable things running in hundreds of millions. The pipe that supply the township of Suleja Local Government with pipe borne water was also destroyed. Bridges were also submerged by the water. The level of damages done on them are still not clear due to the high level of water.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/heavy-flood-hit-sulejaabujakill.html
see our future president ohhhh! R I P boy
Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by modsfucker: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
veekid:

God already left Nigeria

How about places suffering from incessant earth quakes?
Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by unitysheart(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
banmee:

Are you serious? Who would make it? I'm sure you would say you went to school. Go Germany ask that question and see if they will not slap you. Who's fault is it that you guys are so phucked up you can't plan properly? And when they fail to plan they blame it on the devil. When people believe in a fairy tale god, this is what happen. Smh.

You are just blabbing. I guess you think the whole world would have the same problem all over. Wake up man. Different countries with different troubles. I guess the good drainages in the western countries have stopped line attackers from killing people in mass shootings. Or did same stop terrorists from causing chaos. I bet you need to have an inner understanding of these thins before you can decipher what's been said.
Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by zheroes(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
veekid:

God already left Nigeria
go to syria. GOD is still there otherwise no one will be alive there.
Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Natural disaster.
Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by banmee(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
unitysheart:

You are just blabbing. I guess you think the whole world would have the same problem all over. Wake up man. Different countries with different troubles. I guess the good drainages in the western countries have stopped line attackers from killing people in mass shootings. Or did same stop terrorists from causing chaos. I bet you need to have an inner understanding of these thins before you can decipher what's been said.

Lol...you know why you are religiously deluded? You have no concept of how life works. Let me let you into a little secret; bad things will always happen. To you it has to be the work of the devil when it does. What normal people in normal countries do is acknowledge this fact and plan for eventualities. This is where you fall short as a nigerian. You don't plan and when things go wrong you fall on your knees praying to an imaginary god to help you do something you can do for yourself. If you want a class on how to think normally and be successful in life just hit me up. I won't charge you like your fraudulent pastors. cool
Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by Artistree: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=unitysheart post=58315587]In the last days, critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 Tim 3:1

Matthew 24:3-14[/quothe]
I sight you bro!
Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
So.sad. RIP
Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by unitysheart(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Artistree post=58324280][/quote]

I greet you sis.
Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by unitysheart(m): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2017
banmee:

Lol...you know why you are religiously deluded? You have no concept of how life works. Let me let you into a little secret; bad things will always happen. To you it has to be the work of the devil when it does. What normal people in normal countries do is acknowledge this fact and plan for eventualities. This is where you fall short as a nigerian. You don't plan and when things go wrong you fall on your knees praying to an imaginary god to help you do something you can do for yourself. If you want a class on how to think normally and be successful in life just hit me up. I won't charge you like your fraudulent pastors. cool

I say you are still blabbing.
Re: Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) by banmee(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2017
unitysheart:

I say you are still blabbing.

Change your religious nut job ways. Believe me, your life will never be the same again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Emirate: Justice Liman Signature Looks Forged On Controversial Court Order / Bomb Blast In Bauchi NYSC Camp? (Just A Rumor) / Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.