Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election (650 Views)

Buhari Is A Cheat For Rigging 2019 Election With Help From INEC’ – Obasanjo / INEC Has Started Rigging The Election / INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election by kufre2010: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Just like they did in 2015, they have started again. They are starving the south with registration materials. Imagine in the whole of Uyo only one functioning machine is available. I know here in the south we don't take this thing serious but I tell u in the north they will be registring goats and cows even illegal immigrant from Niger and chad Republic

2 Likes

Re: They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election by raskibs(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
THIS GUY MAKE SENSE AT ALL?
Re: They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election by gredenco1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
That's their normal style
Re: They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election by dodelight(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
raskibs:
THIS GUY MAKE SENSE AT ALL?
Yes, he does!

1 Like

Re: They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election by madridguy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election by raskibs(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
okay oooo, so weldone sir
Re: They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election by madridguy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Take chill boss. Every political party has zoned their presidential candidate to the North so nothing to complain for.

APC

PDP

APDA
All win na win for the north tongue

kufre2010:
Just like they did in 2015, they have started again. They are starving the south with registration materials. Imagine in the whol of Uyo only one functioning machine is available. I know here in the south we don't take this thing serious but I tell u in the north they will be registring goats and cows even illegal immigrant from Niger and chad Republ
Re: They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election by Epositive(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
i take this kind of information serious, but you're making it look like a baseless assumption sad
Re: They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election by Ogalanyachieze: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
kufre2010:
Just like they did in 2015, they have started again. They are starving the south with registration materials. Imagine in the whole of Uyo only one functioning machine is available. I know here in the south we don't take this thing serious but I tell u in the north they will be registring goats and cows even illegal immigrant from Niger and chad Republic
no referendum no election in se biafraland. No restructuring no election in ss of biafraland how can nigeria pull out of this one and once se boycotts elections ss will follow suit we are not worried about voters card

2 Likes

Re: They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election by EazyMoh(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
You see your life? at least 80% of INEC staff in Akwa Ibom are Akwa Ibomites, same as every state.
Have tried to get in touch with the INEC in your state to inquire what was the problem whether enough materials were sent to the state or not?
You'd hurry and blame the usual suspects.
This country will soon divide sha, so can find another party to blame.

1 Like

Re: They Have Started Rigging 2019 Election by mike85060: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
EazyMoh:
You see your life? at least 80% of INEC staff in Akwa Ibom are Akwa Ibomites, same as every state.
Have tried to get in touch with the INEC in your state to inquire what was the problem whether enough materials were sent to the state or not?
You'd hurry and blame the usual suspects.
This country will soon divide sha, so can find another party to blame.
I Asked the state electoral commissioner and they will tell u they were only supplied with one machine

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Buhari In London Read Full / Recall Of Saraki Will Go Ahead Despite Threat Of Violence, Group Insist / I Was Not Appointed To Develop Other Economies – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.