Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom (54029 Views)

Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / BREAKING: APC Upholds Shehu Sani As Candidate For Kaduna Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by obiremy: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Senator Shehu Sani stylised used animals to described what is happening in Nigeria because of President Buhari's absence and possibly effects of cabals. He wrote....

'Prayer for the absent Lion King has waned;Until he's back then they will fall over each other to be on the front row of the palace temple. Now the hyenas and the jackals are scheming and talking to each other in whispers;still doubting whether the Lion King will be back or not. Now the Lion king is asleep and no other dare to confirm if he will wake up or not. Its the wish of the Hyenas that the Lion King never wakes or come back so that they can be kings. Its the Prayers of the weaker animals that the Lion King comes back to save the Kingdom from the Hyenas,the wolves and other predators'.

In response,First Lady Aisha Buhari assured him that God answers the prayers of the weaker animals and wrote...

'God has answered the prayers of the weaker Animals, The Hyena's and the Jackals will soon be sent out of the kingdom .
We strongly believe in the prayers and support of the weaker animals.
Long live the weaker animals, Long live Nigeria'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/check-out-aisha-buhari-response-to.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by obiremy: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Aisha buhari should shut up and tend to her dying husband. Except the Lord is partial that's when he will heed the prayers of someone who has murdered many souls with children unjustly.

I know the Christian God don't have time fpr buhari although the Muslim god might look him side because his Prophet won souls through the sword

P.S The way they are using animals to describe Nigerians show that it's now a Zoo

193 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by MalcoImX: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Both Shehu Sani and El-Rufai rose to victory on the fame of Buhari, but unlike El-Rufai, Sani has been stabbing both El-Rufai and Buhari. Sani wants to become the Melaye of Kaduna, but let him know that it's difficult to become a governor by tricks and insubordination.

19 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by GQman: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
At least they agree, Nigeria is a Zoo!

323 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by madridguy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wonderful write up from Mallam Shehu and Hajia Buhari.

Sai Baba, the Asadulahi of the masses we can't wait to have you back alive, able and agile.

Shame on hyenas and the jackals.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by madridguy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
I know for sure Christian God have time for Sai Baba and he will surely heal him.

Take heart bro tongue

QueenOfNepal:
Aisha buhari should shut up and tend to her dying husband. Except the Lord is partial that's when he will heed the prayers of someone who has murdered many souls with children unjustly.

I know the Christian God don't have time fpr buhari although the Muslim god might look him side small for decimating shiites whom they term infidels.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Aufbauh(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
It's quite unfortunate that the Lion King has been held down by ill health, and has not taken full charge of his kingdom.

Jackals like the Senators led by Saraki, oppotunist hyenas like some members of executive and little foxes like Nnamdi Kanu and his zombies has been scheming to topple the Government...
But God pass dem all.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Benjom(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is the season of "Fire for Fire". No chillz grin

I'm the Best CV/Resume Writer in Nigeria. Dare view my samples? Then prove me wrong!
www..com/cv-samples/

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by sagerasaq: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

I know the Christian God don't have time fpr buhari although the Muslim god might look him side small for decimating shiites whom they term infidels.

And it seems under 18 are still much here... Anyway hope say u pass Jamb
Oya kneel down let us pray for u to receive common sense

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by kenny987(f): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yet some will cry that someone called Nigeria a zoo. The real animals know that they are animals and have acknowledged same then some inconsequential insects and gnats will be buzzing around with their dirty noises.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
see all of una hyenas n tortoises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by esophieso(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
Aisha your husband himself has already condemned you to the kitchen... I remember. So keep kwayet

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by DozieInc(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by TheFreeOne: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Now the Lion king is asleep and no other dare to confirm if he will wake up or not.

Hmmmn...Is Shehu Sanni codedly insinuating that Buhari is in a coma/incapacitated

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Nightking04(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
GQman:
At least they agree, Nigeria is a Zoo!
Zoo is overstatement: jungle.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Henrypraise: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
dis isn't George Orwell's animal farm na, all supporters of APC/ buhari knw dat we are in George Orwell's animal farm not dis lion king, hyena kini de are telling us...

if only Aisha knows d prayer of d "weaker" animals, she won't wish it on her horseband...

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by whitering: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
I don't want to wish Febuhari death, but the pain his government has caused us is excruciating. Get well soon, complete your tenure & rest.
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by frubben(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
So na we dey masses dem turn to weaker animal abi. Chai!!!

Dis people lack the ability to use words

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Kennitrust(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
n
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by koladebrainiac(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

go and keep quiet people are talking you too dey form opinion abi/ so Aisha should not defend her husband again abi ? things you no fit take no dey carry am reach another person doormot

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by xynerise: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
They truly agreed Nigeria is a zoo grin

42 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by SweetJoystick(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nice reply Aisha. I sincerely hope president Buhari pulls through even though I'm disappointed in his government.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by nkwuocha: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
If Nigeria is an artist, she would be a clown. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by TaiKuun(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Idiots always asking for support. Who did you support?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
The same thing that happened around 2010 is about to happen again. Aisha don dey use style style wear Turai Yar'Adua shoe shocked shocked shocked before Dora Akunyili God bless her soul burst their bubble undecided

She is now the wife of the President, prayer partner, minister of information, FG spokesperson e.t.c.

I don't wish the President ill dead or alive even though he made life difficult for Nigerians in the past regime due to his greed for power.

But he "Who comes to equity must come with clean hands". I hate to say this, he is reaping what he has sown undecided

Perhaps the hyenas is a plan of God to teach greedy politicians lesson(s) just like he taught Nebuchadnezzar.

Peace!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by jumobi1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Weaker animals �

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Buhari isn/t coming back.. It's hi-time you guys told yourselves the obvious

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by wildchild02: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ghen ghen

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.