Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Popular Planet FM OAP Divine Ighovie Tackles Ecobank & Gtbank Over Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Planet FM OAP Divine Ighovie Tackles Ecobank & Gtbank Over Fraud (707 Views)

Duncan Mighty Not Kidnapped, Was Arrested Over Fraud Allegation – Police / Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity / Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Planet FM OAP Divine Ighovie Tackles Ecobank & Gtbank Over Fraud by inpeace: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
I woke up this morning more upset than I was yesterday... In the wake of June 25 2016 between the hours of 12 & 2pm, I went to use the ATM EcobankNigeria along ughelli patani expressway Delta state, I intended to withdraw 60 thousand plus but the ATM couldn't pay more than 20 thousand per withdrawal, so I withdrew the first 20k it paid, the second attempt I made I was surcharged but the machine didn't dispense cash. I waited for a refund which is expected to happen with in 24hours it didn't happen.

So I went to Gtbank at Airport Warri Delta state road which happens to be my bank, I was asked to fill a form, I went through all the procedures and I was told that after nine working days my money will be refunded. Nine days has turned to one year plus.

I went back to Gtbank after the nine days the lady who lodge in my compliant said that she was sorry she lodge the wrong one and ecobank declined the request. Okay o a second one was done but now a different story came up that ecobank didn't respond. It turned from one request to countless request. I had to change my request centre from Gtbank Airport road to Gtbank at roundabout all in Warri, but as I write they haven't refunded me yet cause I will get my money back.

Did I mention I went to the ecobank were I was defrauded by their ATM, i was turned down, they directed me back to my bank which i did and my bank@ Gtb Bank has sent multiple request to ecobank yet nothing has happened.

This is how one Bank will stay and defraud people silently, the other day I met a man at the ATM stand and he said ecobank did same to him, he's has been since last year but not up to a year and it's 2000 thousand naira. Well ecobank is defrauding people silently and they need to be petition and called to other plus my money did not enter thin air o. It's in someone pocket.

EFCC will not see this one o to investigate, CBN will not look into this and illegal charges from banks. Aside the fact that I want my money back I want justices for everyone who has been defrauded by banks cause they did not work the money for us. They will not steal money from people like Evans, it's hard working Nigerians....

Re: Popular Planet FM OAP Divine Ighovie Tackles Ecobank & Gtbank Over Fraud by eezeribe(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Service providers do have a field day in Nigeria... No thanks to 'consumer protection' and regulation from the government.
Re: Popular Planet FM OAP Divine Ighovie Tackles Ecobank & Gtbank Over Fraud by HARDDON: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
in the final analysis, Nigerians are on their own!

I wonder what those people do at the Customer Protection Arm of fg DO

sit on their desk all day long tru the month,then month end, they are first to queue @ the banks to collect salary? angry undecided smh

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid To Get A Hot Hook Up In Nairobi This Weekend, Reveals Huddah Monroe / Wizkid And Davido Are Now Friends, Here's Why (vid) / Jude Ighalo, His Hot Wife And His Kids Goes Swimming.<photos>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.