Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

‘if I Was A Woman, I Won't Allow Men Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘if I Was A Woman, I Won't Allow Men Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky (666 Views)

"#valentine day Is For Only #sidechick like Us And Not Wives" - #bobrisky reveal / If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky / 'If I Was A Woman, I Wouldn't Allow Any Man Stay With Their Wives' - Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘if I Was A Woman, I Won't Allow Men Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bobrisky is now warning all wives to do the extra work to keep their husbands as (s)he took to Snapchat to reveal that if he was a woman, he wouldn’t allow husbands stay with their wives.

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/if-i-was-woman-i-wont-allow-men-stay.html

Re: ‘if I Was A Woman, I Won't Allow Men Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by Gurumaharaji(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Give me president for just 30 mins and Ill eliminate this modafucker and his cohorts from this my Fatherland.....I have d feeling dat they are the ones bringing recession to this country ...!!

Re: ‘if I Was A Woman, I Won't Allow Men Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thank God this lady knows she is still a man

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shows Her Firm Tips In White Dress / See Cute Picture Of Lionel Messi With His Family On A Tour Santa Fe In Argentina / Simi Rock Gucci Shoe, Poses With It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.