Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,411 members, 7,843,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Advise On An Alternative To Using Your Phone Light To Operate Your Generator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise On An Alternative To Using Your Phone Light To Operate Your Generator (393 Views)

Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / Coronavirus: Stanbic IBTC Bank To Operate Skeletal Services / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On An Alternative To Using Your Phone Light To Operate Your Generator by Czor: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Quite an eventful weekend it was in Lagos, as the rain kept pouring down mercilessly reststricting the movement of everyone in the hustle and wedding clelebration mode, including me. As I picked up my phone to go through my whatsapp messages I got a broadcast from a friend who usually doesnt do such. With nothing much to do i decided to read the message only to become really agitated and disturbed by the contents of the message.

A young man who used to work in one of the new generation banks lost his life in the process due, to burns he suffered while trying to operate his generator with his phone's torchlight. We have all heard this type of stories over and over again, its beginning to look like a regular occurrence.

Let's not get into the normal routine of blaming the governement for not being able to provide constant power supply to our homes, instead let us think of a way to live with the current problem. I want to use this opportunity to suggest a solution by beginning with this social message "Embrace smart and simple living". If the fuel in the generator is finished; you can either
re-fill the generator when the day is bright or
At night use a torchlight not a mobile phone ...please!!!

Even when you want to only turn on your generator, carry along your torchlight... Or for the sake of stress free living get an automatic changeover device that will allow you to turn on your generator with the push of a button without need for you to go to your generator house to turn it on. It can also turn off your generator whenever PHCN restores power and switch you over in an ultra-fast fashion.

Embrace smart and simple living to enhance productivity in your daily life today. Visit our website today - csdtrade.com.ng or call :- 08091729400 to make enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Reliable International Logistics Company。 / E-currencies: Why We Set A Minimum Of 20 USD Per Transaction / URGENT BUYER NEEDED (cheap Land Up For Sale )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.