Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

OFFICIAL: Manchester United Sign Romelu Lukaku - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Manchester United Sign Romelu Lukaku (419 Views)

Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba / OFFICIAL: Manchester United Sign Aaron Wan-bissaka From Crystal Palace For £50m / Romelu Lukaku Adds 3 New Mercedes To His Car Collections In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Manchester United Sign Romelu Lukaku by adem30: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Romelu Lukaku from Everton on a five-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 24-year-old Belgian international striker will join the team in LA ahead of pre-season training.

Jose Mourinho said:

"Romelu is a natural fit for Manchester United. He is a big personality and a big player. It is only natural that he wants to develop his career at the biggest club. He will be a great addition to the group and I know they will make him very welcome. I am really looking forward to working with him again."

Romelu Lukaku said:

"I would like to start by thanking Everton and the fans for the last four wonderful seasons, I have made some special friends and we have shared some amazing moments. However, when Manchester United and Jose Mourinho come knocking at the door it is an opportunity of a lifetime and one that I could not turn down. You could see the fight, determination and the spirit in this team during the Europa League final and I want to become a part of that. I cannot wait to run out at Old Trafford in front of 75,000 fans but before that pre-season is where the hard work starts and I am looking forward to that first training session."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Jul/club-statement-manchester-united-confirm-romelu-lukaku-has-joined-the-club-from-everton.aspx

(1) (Reply)

Sure Football Tips For Wednesday 12th July. / Nations Cup To Be Expanded to 24 Teams And Timing Changed To June: CAF / See Why Dele Alli Has Been Named The Most Valuable U21 Player In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.