Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Manchester United Complete Romelu Lukaku Signing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Complete Romelu Lukaku Signing (429 Views)

Manchester United Can't Win The Premier League With Romelu Lukaku - Paul Scholes / Romelu Lukaku Adds 3 New Mercedes To His Car Collections In 3 Months / Lukaku Scores Again As United Downs City In ICC Derby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Complete Romelu Lukaku Signing by promisedeco(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
In his first interview since joining from Everton, the striker said: "I would like to start by thanking Everton and the fans for the last four wonderful seasons, I have made some special friends and we have shared some amazing moments.
“However, when Manchester United and Jose Mourinho come knocking at the door it is an opportunity of a lifetime and one that I could not turn down.
“You could see the fight, determination and the spirit in this team during the Europa League final and I want to become a part of that. I cannot wait to run out at Old Trafford in front of 75,000 fans but before that pre-season is where the hard work starts and I am looking forward to that first training session."

Re: Manchester United Complete Romelu Lukaku Signing by Kabeeru(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
Romelu Lukaku, welcome to Manchester United. The most expensive football club in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Conor Mcgregor Is The Talk Of The Town As The UFC Roadshow Returns To Glasgow… / All Chiled Are Angel / Must Read If You Love Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.