Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) (31274 Views)

BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush / MUST READ Letter From Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi To President Buhari / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
A scam pulled before our eyes just for image laundering. Unfortunately, the world believes, but we know better.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by YesNo(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
GoroTango:
Just the very sight of those girls a foot away for the most powerful man in the world is enough to make you cringe with pain, we know grin The only way any if your sisters is gonna get that close is for you to stage a kidnapping, and pray the CIA cant see through your own scam. IPOB loser

i was just speaking general on problems with my dear country Nigeria.
But your tribalism has blinded you so much that you have to quote me without reading properly. IPOB? what is IPOB?

I don't know what IPOB has to do with this but I wonder if you can stand in front of me and call me a loser?

Thank God for Internet
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by salford1: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2017
DLuciano:
are those Chibok girl's or polithiefian's daughters? I need to see their real photos before and after kidnapping
politicians daughter wont need to go through all these acting. they have everything given to them on a platter of gold.
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2017
masterP042:
Since everyone is now reading something, me I can't wait to read farewell message on the vegetable's burial when his dead body is finally brought back from london
More like RIP. lipsrsealed
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by philipstanley(m): 1:18am On Jul 11, 2017
Buhari sef
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by hilroy: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2017
How can Donald Chukwuemeka Trump Ezeocha 1 of Biafra kingdom sit down and listen to Chibok girls read letters to him? We, the proud people of Biafra are highly disappointed by this singular act of betrayal by Donald Chukwuemeka Trump, and therefore we are giving him 48 hours ultimatum to directly call our dilector Nnamdi Cownu and tender a public apology to the proud citizens of Biafra.
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 11, 2017
what kinda letter is that?
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by Talentteam100(f): 4:21am On Jul 11, 2017
I doubt those girls know that Trump hasn't done anything yet to thank him for and who helped those girls, Obama. They should be sending thanking letters to Barrack and Michelle Obama

Olamid234:

http://punchng.com/chibok-schoolgirls-read-letter-to-trump/
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2017
beetown:
So you mean girls who were "held hostage" for more than 2 years by the most deadliest sect in the country are looking this fresh......me that have been with my parents all my life,am I this soft? angry
Hahahahaha.
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by KVN1(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2017
some people no just wan get sense
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2017
pls the government s nt talking abt our other Nigerians in book haram s custody, dat s to say if they even remember them at all. just chibok girls and then fullstop.
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by gentlejpm(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Baba Buhari have really tried thanks to PMB you are the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by gentlejpm(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Those Children are not part of Pray for Buhari to get better crew grin

They didn't even mention Nigeria in their letter cool

Buhari is the best thing ever happened to Nigeria let's pray for him its an obligation...
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by naijagobetter(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even a Primary 3 child can write that trash I just read.

A letter that does not contain any appreciation for the hospitality and acceptance you've received in his country,

A letter that does not detail your sojourn for education and how that took you into captivity.

A letter that has no tale of the sufferings of your people in the hands of Boko Haram.

Is that one a letter?

Nonsense.
See how Trump is even looking with disgust at the breàst of the girl in spaghetti-strapped gown.
you got it all wrong, Americas progress dominination and mainyaining is position in the leagu of Nations is everything to an American. So, to tell u th truth they have his attetion 101 percent, more than some nigerian politician can ever hope for.
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2017
they STILL at it cheesy
Re: Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
May liberty statue fall on them, including you the o. p and those that claimed Chibok saga was true in order to score cheap political points. How can they prove
those certified Olosho and slay mama's to be Chibok girls?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates / El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State / I Am Not Going To America - Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.