Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. (2741 Views)

Tin ore Available / There Is Tin Ore Available For You To Export / Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. by speed99: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
Good day All.
It was pleasant seeing a thread on mining grace the front-page today. Mining is a very practical field and will not dwell on policies and frameworks at this moment.
Sharing my experience on this thread, I will discuss on tin ore mining, and its related constituents, which include columbite, wolframite, silver bismuth, zircon sand. Others will be discussed later on. Tin is present is Mada Station area ( Nasarawa Eggon), Wamba, Kokona, Nasarawa, Karu and others. Presently, I work in Kokona axis touching Nasarawa. Let's try to keep it simple.
Re: Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. by speed99: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
I have worked on over 30 minerals, feel free to ask. I will try to explain in simplest terms.

Re: Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. by speed99: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
In the previous post, the photo shows labourers/ freelance miners digging up sand for washing ( the hose is attached t a pumping machine that pumps water for the purpose) . The sand in this area is rich in tin, zircon, and other related minerals. pic below show surface deposits, usually by locals to wash. Minerals have gotten history, peculiarities and nature of formations . finding ores like lead and zinc might be possible, but not feasible. minerals travel in a pattern.

1 Share

Re: Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. by kesx(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
What is the cost Tin ore/ ton or how is it sold? Can one get it in commercial quantity? I am very interested. Here is my number - 08077918755
Re: Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. by speed99: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2017
There are different ways minerals are mined. For all methods, using machines is always the best way. Below is an example of one.
subsequently, I will explain the set up.

1 Like

Re: Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. by Bezed(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2018
Searched for a thread like this, cos I travelled to a part of bauchi state that shares common boundary with Plateau state and i Saw a ditch like your first pics, and I was moved to ask, and I was told they were mining for Tin and Zircon..my first time of hearing of Zircon though....Never seen a mining process before
Re: Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. by lobito365: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
We need solid minerals
Columbite (Fe, Mn) (Nb,Ta)2 O6*
Niobium is principally obtained from the mineral columbite and also pyrochlore. The concentrate is typically:
Please call us
+2348106488454
Re: Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. by xprimate(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
lobito365:
We need solid minerals
Columbite (Fe, Mn) (Nb,Ta)2 O6*
Niobium is principally obtained from the mineral columbite and also pyrochlore. The concentrate is typically:
Please call us
+2348106488454

Good Evening, are you still in need of the above mineral? What percentage and quantity do you require? Thanks.
Re: Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. by Tjun(m): 12:46am On Oct 31, 2019
If you are a Miner, Farmer or Trader of solid minerals, precious metals, gemstones or agricultural produce and want to export your products in order to make more profit, reach out to us.

We can advise you on the procedure and requirements. We can find you overseas buyers. We can also arrange for the right legal counselling in these matters.

For more information, check my signature and send me an email.
Re: Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. by damble: 7:56am On Nov 16, 2019
speed99:
Good day All.
It was pleasant seeing a thread on mining grace the front-page today. Mining is a very practical field and will not dwell on policies and frameworks at this moment.
Sharing my experience on this thread, I will discuss on tin ore mining, and its related constituents, which include columbite, wolframite, silver bismuth, zircon sand. Others will be discussed later on. Tin is present is Mada Station area ( Nasarawa Eggon), Wamba, Kokona, Nasarawa, Karu and others. Presently, I work in Kokona axis touching Nasarawa. Let's try to keep it simple.
HOW DO I CONNECT WITH YOU BRO?
Re: Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. by speed99: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2019
Bezed:
Searched for a thread like this, cos I travelled to a part of bauchi state that shares common boundary with Plateau state and i Saw a ditch like your first pics, and I was moved to ask, and I was told they were mining for Tin and Zircon..my first time of hearing of Zircon though....Never seen a mining process before

Yeah. Zircon sand occurs as composite with tin/columbite.

1 Like

Re: Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State. by speed99: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2019
damble:
HOW DO I CONNECT WITH YOU BRO?
081. ... 355**** 73*"""166. WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise / Earn Money On Your Mobile Phone With Jama / Buying A Land Under Government Excision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.