Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free (7542 Views)

Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? / Help : Do I Need A License To Operate A Spa Or Massage Parlour / Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
I know this has been a problem for alot of people.

PayPal is the biggest channel for paying and
receiving money when you work online, the fact
that it can be used with debit Payoneer card is
very convenient. Some of amateur freelancers
are usually very frustrated when they find that
PayPal does not work with their local banks
and therefore their funds are locked in, or they
pay very expensive 3rd party services to access
their money. Due to this, the freelancers lose
out on a number of projects that could scale
their freelancing career to a new height. But do
not let a small thing as this, bog you down.
It is more than two years in which PayPal
extend their service to Nigeria and 9 other
countries. But I don't know the reason why
PayPal not yet remove the restrictions on other
features, especially the ability to receive fund/
payment i.e Nigeria PayPal cannot receive
fund/payment.
Nigerians and other non supported countries
still looking for the option of opening other
countries PayPal account, especially that of the
USA which is the best of all. Many Nigerians
have been opening USA PayPal account,
although some got it right while some got it
wrong and get banned at the end.
There are lots of information on the internet on
how to open and verify a USA PayPal account,
but most of them are either outdated or
useless. In respect to this, I've decided to
come up with this latest information on how to
open a PayPal account outside of giving
countries and how to verify PayPal account all
over the world, this method work on all
countries.

Needed Materials
1. A valid new email address
2. An active Payoneer US virtual Bank Account
or Master Card
3. USA Citizen Profile
4. A VPN (Any VPN with a steady US IP
address will do)

Before we start, click on the link on my signature to get a payoneer account.You will be given a US
Payment Service Information such as USA Bank
Name, Routing Number, Account Number and
Account Type. Payoneer comes as an angel in
disguise to help you receive money from any
part of the globe when other techniques fail.
And guess what, you don’t have to pay a single
extra penny for that.
Affiliate Bonus:If you Sign UP for Payoneer through an affiliate,
you will get a $25 bonus and someone who
referred you will get the same bonus. However,
you will only get this amount after you get the
first payment of $100 through the card.
Now, go to fakenamegenerator. com and Sign
in using your Google+ account. Click on the
Gender and select your gender (Male or
Female), leave Name set to ‘ American ’ and
Country to United States and click on the
‘Generate ’ button to generate a US citizen
profile.
When the US citizen profile has been generated,
click on ‘ Save this name ’ to save the profile
with your Google account so you can provide
same profile if ever PayPal requires it in the
future.
Then write down the Address, Zip code, Phone
Number and SSN from the generated profile.
The name won’t be needed though since you
will be opening the account with your own
name.
Now you need to create a special gmail
account or yahoo as the case may be. Be
careful, don’t ever use this special email for
any other thing online just for PayPal only be
warned.
Make sure your VPN is up and running, I
normally use Turbo VPN though, and
ensure to use ONLY USA server address. You
can use whatismyipaddress. com to confirm your IP
location.
Now, visit PayPal and click on the Sign
Up link and create an account there. Fill in your
detail, space for email (write the special email
you just opened) and don't forget to choose
the United State as your Country or region. Fill
the rest of the form and ensure to use the
same names you used on your Payoneer
account on PayPal as well.
Use the address, phone number and Zip code
you got from the generated profile. On
completion a verification link will be emailed to
you. Click on the ‘Yes, this is my email’ button
on the email sent to you to begin the activation
of your PayPal account.

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
PART 2

Verified PayPal account provides comfort and
token of credibility to your employer who is
going to pay you in near future. There are two
ways through which you can link and verify your
PayPal account with Payoneer and they are:

By adding your Payoneer card to PayPal;
and by adding Bank account number and
routing number given to you by Payoneer to
PayPal.
Verifying your PayPal with Payoneer Bank
account number will give you access to transfer
money from PayPal to Payoneer and withdraw
your money without any much stress.
How to Link Payoneer Master Card to PayPal
Account
1. Make sure that you have some funds in your
Payoneer Master Card, at least $22. Go to your
PayPal account and then to the account profile
3. From the drop down menu, choose Link a
card
4. Type the sixteen digits of your card numbers
5. Enter the expiry date of the card in the next
text box
6. Type your Security (CSC) number. This 3-digit
number on the back of your card
7. You should see your billing address there
automatically and if not, enter it.
8. Click Save and you are done.
9. Once the Payoneer Master card connected,
your PayPal will be verified with 60% bar and
you can start using it to receive and make
payments online.

Adding Bank Account Number and Routing
Number Given to You by Payoneer
This is another way of verifying and linking your
Payoneer account with PayPal. This works even
when you do not have any money in your
Payoneer Master card. To verify and Link your
Payoneer account with PayPal, follow the
instruction below:
1. Login to your U.S PayPal account
2. Drag the pointer to the right hand of your
homepage or dashboard and hover it on
“profile” or on Confirm your account as it may
appear.
3. Choose Link a card
4. Select Bank of America
5. Then scroll down and click on 'Enter
account number manually instead '.
6. Select Checking as your account type
7. Enter the Bank details that you had received
from Payoneer US Payment Service, like
Account number and Routing number. (You can
also get this info by login to your Payoneer
account, from the home page, click ' Global
Payment Service'. You will see the needed
detail there).
8. Then click on ' Agree and Link ' button. This
will take 2-3 business days to get processed.
9. Small cents will be sent into your Payoneer
account by PayPal
10. You are expected to login to your PayPal
and enter the cents in the correct spaces
provided to you by PayPal
Once you are able to do this correctly, your
Payoneer account becomes linked and verified
with PayPal! Now, you will be able to transfer
the money paid into your PayPal to the US
bank, which you added and you can withdraw it
in your local bank through your Payoneer
Master Card.

WARNING: Always ensure to use a US IP
address while accessing your US PayPal
ACCOUNT ALWAYS!
Dedicate one browser for this alone, otherwise
clear your browser cache and cookies always
before login to your US PayPal Account. I'm
using UC Browser for my Payoneer and PayPal
alone.
As long as you keep on accessing your PayPal with your USA VPN on, you will never be caught. I've been earning dollars with it. You too can!
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by agesconcept(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
i will appreciate if you can chat me up on 08057046656.
Will be glad if you can enlighten me more about online stuff
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 11, 2017
agesconcept:
i will appreciate if you can chat me up on 08057046656.
Will be glad if you can enlighten me more about online stuff

I've sent you a message on WhatsApp.
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by tayotayo60: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2017
I linked my payoneer bank detail to my paypal. How Can i use my payoneer card to withdraw funds in my paypal from any ATM in naira? Do you have ideas of d bank rates with ATM? Thanks
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
tayotayo60:
I linked my payoneer bank detail to my paypal. How Can i use my payoneer card to withdraw funds in my paypal from any ATM in naira? Do you have ideas of d bank rates with ATM? Thanks

Did you open your PayPal as a Nigerian? If you did, then you might not be able to withdraw money from PayPal with your payoneer card. As we all know, Nigerians cannot receive money with PayPal, we can only spend.
But if you have funds in your payoneer (not paypal) account which was sent to you by companies online that paid you, then you can simply withdraw from any ATM. They charge about $2 to $5 for conversion and everything.
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by tayotayo60: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sensual:

Did you open your PayPal as a Nigerian? If you did, then you might not be able to withdraw money from PayPal with your payoneer card. As we all know, Nigerians cannot receive money with PayPal, we can only spend.
But if you have funds in your payoneer (not paypal) account which was sent to you by companies online that paid you, then you can simply withdraw from any ATM. They charge about $2 to $5 for conversion and everything.
i asked d question because i opened it as a US paypal. How do i withdraw funds in it with my payoneer card? What rate do i get if i withdraw with my payoneer card at the ATM? Just give me an idea. Thanks.
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
tayotayo60:
i asked d question because i opened it as a US paypal. How do i withdraw funds in it with my payoneer card? What rate do i get if i withdraw with my payoneer card at the ATM? Just give me an idea. Thanks.

Okay. Log in to your PayPal, go to receive funds and you will see where they say transfer to bank account. Click on it, and fill in the necessities and your money will be transferred into your payoneer bank account. Then you can withdraw from ATM.

Concerning the rates. It depends on the bank and the exchange market. It fluctuates. But I get mine at N350 sometimes N390 depending on the exchange rate that day. good luck
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by tayotayo60: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sensual:

Okay. Log in to your PayPal, go to receive funds and you will see where they say transfer to bank account. Click on it, and fill in the necessities and your money will be transferred into your payoneer bank account. Then you can withdraw from ATM.

Concerning the rates. It depends on the bank and the exchange market. It fluctuates. But I get mine at N350 sometimes N390 depending on the exchange rate that day. good luck
thanks a lot for this big insight. God bless you so much.
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by samsamo48: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sensual:

i'm sure d rate will vary from one bank to another. Which bank ATM are you using that give you d rate of between 350 - 390/$ ? Cos I will want to link my payoneer bank account to my US Paypal too just as u have explained. After linking d bank, will d paypal account still remaine limited to $1000/month withdrawal? Thank u.
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
samsamo48:
i'm sure d rate will vary from one bank to another. Which bank ATM are you using that give you d rate of between 350 - 390/$ ? Cos I will want to link my payoneer bank account to my US Paypal too just as u have explained. After linking d bank, will d paypal account still remaine limited to $1000/month withdrawal? Thank u.

GTB, zenith or any of these standard banks near me.
GTB charged me #360 last I withdrew from them.

Zenith fluctuates, #350 or #340 sometimes. Like I said, it all depends on exchange rate. dollar might come up to #400, so that's just how it is.

After you've successfully linked your payoneer bank account or the payoneer card, your paypal account will not be limited. You will get full access to everything. But you must make sure your PayPal account is a US account before this will work.
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by samsamo48: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sensual:

GTB, zenith or any of these standard banks near me.
GTB charged me #360 last I withdrew from them.

Zenith fluctuates, #350 or #340 sometimes. Like I said, it all depends on exchange rate. dollar might come up to #400, so that's just how it is.

After you've successfully linked your payoneer bank account or the payoneer card, your paypal account will not be limited. You will get full access to everything. But you must make sure your PayPal account is a US account before this will work.
OK thanks.
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by gideonikedotcom: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Guys please confirm if you have recently received money from your us PayPal into payoneer. Cos I keep seeing online that paypal doesn't accept payoneer that even if it goes through the payment won't go through. I haven't tried it. I hope to try it but I want to know if any Nigerian is using it lately like this July. Thanks
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by booblacain(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hello sensual. Should the vpn be running all the time, even when signing up for payoneer, or just when getting the fake us profile. Should it also be running when signing up on paypal?
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by jamalnation(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
@sensual i have some questions can u please chat me on whatsapp 08060733439 thanks
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
booblacain:
Hello sensual. Should the vpn be running all the time, even when signing up for payoneer, or just when getting the fake us profile. Should it also be running when signing up on paypal?

You can use Nigerian IP for payoneer. Use the link on my signature to sign up so that you'll get $25 bonus.
But for every other thing, especially PayPal registration, use your US VPN.
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
gideonikedotcom:
Guys please confirm if you have recently received money from your us PayPal into payoneer. Cos I keep seeing online that paypal doesn't accept payoneer that even if it goes through the payment won't go through. I haven't tried it. I hope to try it but I want to know if any Nigerian is using it lately like this July. Thanks

Not anymore. I'm going to update this. PayPal don't accept payoneer bank accounts cos after dropping those cents, PayPal can't take them back, so they'll remove the bank. But you can still connect your payoneer card.
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
jamalnation:
@sensual i have some questions can u please chat me on whatsapp 08060733439 thanks

I've sent you a message.
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by jamalnation(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sensual:

I've sent you a message.
ok bt yet to receive it
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Olamytea(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
jamalnation:

ok bt yet to receive it
can u pls also what'sapp me on this number 08083689905. I need some clarifications
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Olamytea(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sensual:

I've sent you a message.
pls whatsapp me too for some clarifications. 08083689905. Thanks
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Raintaker(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sensual:

Not anymore. I'm going to update this. PayPal don't accept payoneer bank accounts cos after dropping those cents, PayPal can't take them back, so they'll remove the bank. But you can still connect your payoneer card.
Hi, U said not anymore, do you mean we can't open a verified U.S PayPal account from Nigeria anymore.

Or is there a new way to that?
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Raintaker:
Hi, U said not anymore, do you mean we can't open a verified U.S PayPal account from Nigeria anymore.

Or is there a new way to that?

I mean you can't use payoneer USA bank account to verify PayPal.
You can still operate PayPal from Nigeria, but you'll need a virtual dollar card. You can get one for 19k
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Pinkblue(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sensual:

I mean you can't use payoneer USA bank account to verify PayPal.
You can still operate PayPal from Nigeria, but you'll need a virtual dollar card. You can get one for 19k
lol 19k? What i sell for 6k?
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Raintaker(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Pinkblue:
How is d virtual dollar card used?
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Pinkblue:

Does your card come with added funds If it does, how much? Do you actually set up everything for the person like registering, activation, support in case something goes wrong(which is likely to happen cos you're literally using PayPal ILLEGALLY, so you have to be careful and have support from the providers in case something happens). That's what the bogus 19k is for.

I don't sell the virtual card, I was gonna refer him to an exchange site that sells it for 19k, and it comes with about $10 added funds which you can exchange to naira through them at no additional cost at all.

And they are a reputable site, are you reputable? there are a lot of scammers roaming the internet these days. Personally, I'd rather buy from a well known exchange website at 10k than from someone who claims to sell it at 6k on social media with no reputation or something to vouch for you at 3k. I'm not saying you are a scammer, cos I don't know so I can't decide, but I'm just telling you what I would do.
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 21, 2017
Raintaker:
How is d virtual dollar card used?

Basically in this situation, it's used to verify your PayPal and acquire your funds cash.
When you get it, and verify your US PayPal account with it, your PayPal money is backed up in it, but you can't touch the card and withdraw thru ATM cos it's virtual of course, so you just exchange it directly thru an exchange site or an escrow.

It depends on where you are getting it. I would strongly advice you to get it from reputable exchange sites no matter the cost, cos you'd be safe from scammers, there is support in case something goes wrong with the card, automatic exchange to naira is available with no extra cost and many other benefits depending on the site.

AVOID PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND CLAIMING TO SELL VIRTUAL CREDIT CARDS UNLESS THEY ARE REPUTABLE. HUNGRY SCAMMERS ARE ON THE LOOSE.
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by Pinkblue(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Sensual:

Does your card come with added funds If it does, how much? Do you actually set up everything for the person like registering, activation, support in case something goes wrong(which is likely to happen cos you're literally using PayPal ILLEGALLY, so you have to be careful and have support from the providers in case something happens). That's what the bogus 19k is for.

I don't sell the virtual card, I was gonna refer him to an exchange site that sells it for 19k, and it comes with about $10 added funds which you can exchange to naira through them at no additional cost at all.

And they are a reputable site, are you reputable? there are a lot of scammers roaming the internet these days. Personally, I'd rather buy from a well known exchange website at 10k than from someone who claims to sell it at 6k on social media with no reputation or something to vouch for you at 3k. I'm not saying you are a scammer, cos I don't know so I can't decide, but I'm just telling you what I would do.

its obvious you are pained! Now let me school you, first nairaland isnt a social Media platform but a faceless forum i get your point on the trust issues but i never told you i sell on nairaland. Secondly what you actually need is a virtual card with atleast $5 to verify paypal so why pay 19k? Next time ask questions stop jumping to conclusion. You are only interested in people signing up with your payoneer link. Most info you stated on this thread isnt correct
Re: How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free by funlord(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pinkblue:
its obvious you are pained! Now let me school you, first nairaland isnt a social Media platform but a faceless forum i get your point on the trust issues but i never told you i sell on nairaland. Secondly what you actually need is a virtual card with atleast $5 to verify paypal so why pay 19k? Next time ask questions stop jumping to conclusion. You are only interested in people signing up with your payoneer link. Most info you stated on this thread isnt correct

Do you have payoneer funds for sale?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest / Financial Guide For The Festive Holiday Season / $$$$ ALL CRYPTO-INVESTORS ENTER HERE $$$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.