Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Is It Legal To Use Limewire - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is It Legal To Use Limewire (884 Views)

Is It Legal To Diss Fellow Musician / Limewire! Any Ideas / Limewire{download Nigerian Songs For Free} (2) (3) (4)

Is It Legal To Use Limewire by adconline(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2007
Is it legal to use limewire for peer to peer music sharing
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by ZuluNation(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2007
It's very legal, I use it all the time to download music. Just in case you busted thought make sure you don't tell them that zulu sent you oh. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by bluenubian(f): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2007
lol Zulu, u and ur advices grin
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by daznitro(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2007
lime wire is not legal. As what i want to ask now is not legal too.blue nubian i would like to know you.A chance
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by adconline(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2007
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by naijafan(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2007
i guess people get better answers on yahoo answers than here on nairaland cos of some miscreants we got in tha community grin
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by bluenubian(f): 1:31am On Feb 07, 2007
yes the site is legal of course, its what people are doing with it thats not illegal
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by ZuluNation(m): 1:32am On Feb 07, 2007
Blue pls come and help me slap your friend from yesterday that cow is getting on my last nerve.
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by bluenubian(f): 1:33am On Feb 07, 2007
yeah where is the fool? grin i told u he might enjoy it, i dont think i ll grant him that pleasure, something else maybe like twist his N^ts
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by ZuluNation(m): 1:41am On Feb 07, 2007
that guy gets on my last nerve I swear.
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by naijafan(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2007
who you guys talkin bout wink
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by bluenubian(f): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2007
naijafan:

who you guys talkin bout wink

na long tori, no worth repeating. .
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by Fadajasi(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2008
Where do i download limewire from and can i get registration frm dis application?
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by chiogo(f): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2008
umm, the program is legal but i think downloadin' songs for free is illegal.
So is Ares. For some reason, my ares stopped workin', i don't use limewire but i tried it
and that ain't workin' either. undecided

@fadajasi, u can download from google, i guess. If u register, i think u gotta pay for d downloads.
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2008
oops. . .you sure it's not legal? grin

Fadajasi:

Where do i download limewire from and can i get registration frm this application?
www.limewire.com
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by TheSly: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2008
I use limewire pro to download . . . . . sum TV shows that are not on Itunes and there is nothing wrong with it. . . . cool
But i prefer Itune because of the superb quality of its contents!! and yes it is legal to use lime-wire cool
Re: Is It Legal To Use Limewire by osasp(m): 1:21am On Mar 27, 2008
the software is very legal as it involves peer to peer networking(me and you sharing stuffs between our selves. . .no ones bunsiness right?). however, it only remains legal if what you are sharing is not copyright material(something owned by someone else). . .hence, the kasala. .i use it though and although chances are very very low, you will be highly fined if you are caught sharing copyright files. . .i doubt if it will ever happen in naija but it can here in london

Artist That Are Damn Lame / Double Six: Naija's New Rap Phenomenon! / Tupac Is "alive".