Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics (52916 Views)

Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by majesticSOJ(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Easterners

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by Siscooh: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
For money? shame!!!!! I can imagine the future äll on their own. Lord intervene because of your children
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by Francis95(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
I know this Man very well....I mean the man that was shot dead..we live in the same street..this man has 4 little Children.......

People still dey there house trying to comfort her wife...His children were told that he is not dead yet...buh everyone knows he's dead.....

Until today, this man was a peaceful type...

the thing wey dey pain me now be say his Kids are still very tender...the wife is still crying uncontrollably..

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by mimee9(f): 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
So sad,Rip
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by BlowBack: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
smartty68:
If its not Imo it'd be Anambra. What's wrong with these peopleundecided

Look at this hypocrite

An entire LG is under siege in Lagos by a gang of ritual bandits who break into homes to kill entire families just to swab their fetish handkerchiefs in the victims' blood which they sell for 500k.

Afonja have you forgotten badoo voodoo gangs and how they have turned ikorodu to sambisa?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by BlowBack: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
majesticSOJ:
Easterners

Badoo member
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by banmee(m): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:

Let me guess, you live in London and not Nigeria right? Or is Imo/Anambra/Delta state not in Nigeria. Una go just de open mouth de yarn opata.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by youngsahito(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2017
high crime rate in d east.fear Ibo guyz

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by baddooboys: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The worshipping of money is what leads to several things including juju and rituals as underlisted.
1. Human rituals
2. Human trafficking
3. Drug trafficking (shoving stuff up the anus inclusive)
4. Armed robbery
5. prostitution
6. Hacking of brothers to death
7. Cannibalism
8. Selling of fake spare parts and expired drugs
9. Kidnapping/"EVANING"
10. Akpu Operating systems in Android phones.

Now, who leads in all of the above?
Even this forum is filled with uncountable cases all coming from the potor direction.

AFONJA......with Ogun state and OSUN state been the headquarters of ritual killing and juju respectively...
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by LionDeLeo: 12:36am On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

AFONJA......with Ogun state and OSUN state been the headquarters of ritual killing and juju respectively...

A host of ritualists parading themselves as pastors in potor republic are also from ogun & osun, I guess.

Let the tempo continue.

Ugandan jews and delusion are like

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by LionDeLeo: 12:40am On Jul 11, 2017
banmee:

Let me guess, you live in London and not Nigeria right? Or is Imo/Anambra/Delta state not in Nigeria. Una go just de open mouth de yarn opata.

He mentioned Anambra & Imo states, pls can we have a look at the map of the proposed cartoon dream?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:28am On Jul 11, 2017
Where are those guys that shouts afonja.. Dem no go see this one o... grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by ProsperOnyema: 1:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Obiano told us to believe that Anambra is the safest State in Nigeria.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by Favour155(m): 2:15am On Jul 11, 2017
the rate at which robbery attacks happen in South East of Nigeria, i just wonder if this is the only profession available for them.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by buchilino(m): 3:22am On Jul 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yet they claim to be the most successful and at the same time, the noisiest about recession.

Na only Igbos dey inside "zoo"?

DIS IS ALL U CAN THINK OF?. I DONT NO WHETHER FEEL 4 U OR UR FAMILY
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by Markfemi2: 3:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Land of robbing sun
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 11, 2017
The man did not struggle at all

The thieves don't care about who sees them face.

They can steal the money even if the man is still there & alive as based on how the body slumped, the state of the table & chair He never intended to fight back

THE ROBBERY IS JUST A COVER FOR THE ASSASSINATION JOB
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by Jabioro: 3:50am On Jul 11, 2017
The best they can offered us was their underworld business, their senior brother Evans knew the best
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by yerimas(m): 4:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Why is it so insecure to hustle in the south. For no reason, a man is dead and another shot. I swear with the kind of news I read from the south, Maiduguri is much more a happier place
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by adecz: 4:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Such cold blooded crimes &
killings, for how much? 90, 150 or 300k?

That is why mob action & lynchings
are so rampant when such
criminals get caught.

RIP to the middle aged cashier
trying to provide for his family.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by mu2sa2: 4:48am On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:
Hahaha, they're no ordinary people; they're biafrans. And they don't live in a zoo; they live in the land of supreme leader.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by dandollaz: 5:11am On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:
And ikorodu is in Spain
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by Ijeluv82(f): 5:19am On Jul 11, 2017
God have mercy...may his soul rest in peace...
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by amarachi06(f): 5:31am On Jul 11, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Nta staff, Soldier, filling station cashier, cultist etc all Shot dead throughout nigeria just one day nigerians die like flies oh

l passed through that side and l didn't hear anything like that and moreover my place is not far from the afore mentioned place. Nothing as much happened around that area.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by Neddstark: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2017
This is why I feel no mercy for armed robbers. Why waste a life over how much money
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2017
they didn't have to kill the cashier, he would have been happy to hand over the cash once he sees a gun, this cruel and heartless robbers might have killed an innocent man trying to do his job to feed his families just for few thousands.
the great train Robbers didn't kill any one yet they made away with substantial amount of money, the idea of stealing is to dispossess a person of their possessions not murder them,
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by georgecso(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2017
Give these people Biafra and see how they will annihilate themselves from the face of the earth..
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2017
georgecso:
Give these people Biafra and see how they will annihilate themselves from the face of the earth..
well.. that will be their own problems and no one else nigerian police kill more Nigerians than Armed robbers, cultists kill themselves more than armed robbers, Ritualists murder more Nigerians than armed robbers, generator fumes kills more nigerians, air polution kills more nigerians, cholera kills more nigerians, malaria kills more Nigerians than armed robbers even here in the US black men kill more black men. so what's your point? angry if it's biafra they want let them have it.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by UbChapter(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2017
For how much?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics by Simonary(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2017
r.i.p may d good Lord Avenge ur death..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos / Man Captures 60-year-old Lover’s Nudity, Demands N1m (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.