Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,786 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Contrary To What ASUU Said, Lasu Vc Has Iterated Something Obscure To Many - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Contrary To What ASUU Said, Lasu Vc Has Iterated Something Obscure To Many (365 Views)

The Real Story About 400level Student Of Bowen That Impregnated His Vc’s Wife / BREAKING! 400 Level Student Of Bowen University Impregnates Vc’s Wife / Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contrary To What ASUU Said, Lasu Vc Has Iterated Something Obscure To Many by opezeroy: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
The vice chancellor of the LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY professor larenwaju adigun fabgohun, reiterated today when adressing the undergradute student in epe campus who visited the ojo campus in mass for a dialogue.
The vice chancellor said;
when i heard some group,{check the group he's talking about here:http://tinyical.com/KFn} media, and people saying LASU is going to increase thier fees i reply them and i'm REITERATING again that LASU is not going to increase their fees, they are going to continuously push the frontiers of excellence, and they are going to make the institution an institution with WORLD CLASS STUDENT not just by mere talk but, by visible and feasible actions.
He also enjoyed the student to help abstain from anything at all that will damage the image of the great institution{LASU}.
He further stated in relation to his enjoyment saying, their was a time a woman came to him when he assumed office saying.
Her daughter applied for a job, passed the job, and as a matter of fact she came first in the interview.
He said the bitter part of the issue was that she was not given the job.
He asked the woman then, why was she not given the job?
The woman answered, when I went ahead to find out why my daughter was not picked, I discovered that it was because of her certificate{she was an alumnus}, and she bursted into tears.
furthermore, he urged them to always take actions that will make other institution see reasons why he{VICE CHANCELLOR} calls them WORLD CLASS STUDENTS.
He aslo urged them to push the frontiers of knowledge which the SCHOOL MANAGEMENT are also pushing.....
http://tinyical.com/LX6

Re: Contrary To What ASUU Said, Lasu Vc Has Iterated Something Obscure To Many by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Good reply.

(1) (Reply)

Clinton's Job: Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead / Wike Vows To Deal With Cultists In Rivers / Nysc: Lagosians Posted To Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.