Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

another jay jay okocha in the making checkout this video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / another jay jay okocha in the making checkout this video (741 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha In Court On Money Laundering Charges In Aberdeen, Scotland / Zambian Man Watches Match With Jay Jay Okocha In Germany & Is Delighted. Photos / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

another jay jay okocha in the making checkout this video by muhamadnur: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
had a free time and just decided to shoot a video no school no nothing.

even though I have a dream of wanting to be professional footballer.( god help me ameen).

enjoy watching it.

its a home video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej4uWvGt7xc&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: another jay jay okocha in the making checkout this video by itzlatest(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nice one
Re: another jay jay okocha in the making checkout this video by Ayatul(m): 4:20am On Jul 11, 2017
He was struggling with the ball, a good juggler will make the ball stay at his feet and have total control of where he wants the ball to go to. This young man is still in the process, he needs more practices. Nice work there.
Re: another jay jay okocha in the making checkout this video by Michealforever: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Ayatul:
He was struggling with the ball, a good juggler will make the ball stay at his feet and have total control of where he wants the ball to go to. This young man is still in the process, he needs more practices. Nice work there.

You just spoke my mind.
I don't have half of his actual tricks but my poise and composure with juggling with both feet will make any coach take a second look.

He was never in control of the ball but running after it.
Re: another jay jay okocha in the making checkout this video by muhamadnur: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2017
itzlatest:
Nice one
thank you
Re: another jay jay okocha in the making checkout this video by muhamadnur: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Ayatul:
this is what I call constructive criticism yeah still struggling for more control but the challenge there is no enough air in the ball.

anyway thanks
Re: another jay jay okocha in the making checkout this video by muhamadnur: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Michealforever:

You just spoke my mind.
I don't have half of his actual tricks but my poise and composure with juggling with both feet will make any coach take a second look.

He was never in control of the ball but running after it.
yap ur right but looking forward to improve. what of the ground moves first 30s what do you think.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hated John Terry- Cesc Fabregas Reveals / Four (4) Players That Could Be Considered As Neymar’s Replacement At Barcelona / 5 Talking Points Of Chelsea Defeat To As Roma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.