Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,745 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ali Baba Pens Sweet Birthday Note For Wife Mary With Instagram Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Pens Sweet Birthday Note For Wife Mary With Instagram Photos (454 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures / The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku / Jason Njoku 38th Birthday: Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku Celebrates Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ali Baba Pens Sweet Birthday Note For Wife Mary With Instagram Photos by ekpoesito: 3:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Ali Baba Comedian took to her Instagram to pen a sweet birthday note to wife Mary Akpobome, who is celebrating her 48th birthday today (July 11).

”Happy birthday to my MTO. You turn a year older today and I pray that God will make all your desires come to fruition. Please when you are less busy later today drop by @mummymary_ and wish her a happy birthday for me. She has been a friend, a lover, an adviser, a mother of my kids, a prayer warrior, a financial consultant, jokes screener, jokes supplier, family glue, babe, marketer, my PR manager..,

http://ekpoesito.com/2017/07/ali-baba-pens-sweet-birthday-note-for-wife-mary-with-instagram-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Here’s President Buhari’s Media Aide Tolu Ogunlesi Tweet About Yar’adua's Health / Davido Flaunts His 30 Billion Chain (see Photos) / Ay Rock With Tboss At The Nigerian Fire Service Center | Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.