Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tiwa Savage, Tee Billz; "All Over"? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage, Tee Billz; "All Over"? (466 Views)

[music] Download Mp3: Bray Billz Ft. Mawthie - Rap Battle / Tee Billz Calls Tiwa Savage His "Woman Crush Forever" / AFRIMMA 2016 Awards Winners' List: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Turn Biggest Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Tee Billz; "All Over"? by chronique(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Are the quarrels all over? Are the fights all over? Are the dirty tales of xyz all over? Are they falling in love all over? I'd love to believe all of these.

I'm someone with a somewhat strict taste of music and despite the big strides our artistes have taken in moving the industry to the next level, I still tend to be very selective of the kind of music I listen to. What do I do when I find one? I simply play it all over and over again.
Tiwa Savage's "all over", is one of my current favorite songs and I tend to repeat it on my playlist for as long as I can. The amount of work put into that song, tells why it's such a fat jam. From the production to the delivery;everything is on point. I've had it on constant replay back to back for the past 4 hrs. Tiwa Savage played with it so well, and made singing look so effortless. The video was shot by Patrick Elis and he did his bit. Though very colorful and all, i personally do not like it.

All over is a big joint/song and it carries a deep message with it. It has this feeling that it brings to you when you vibe and dance to it. Listening to it, it brought lots of thoughts and ideas to me. If I had to shoot/direct that video, I really would have loved the video to have a storyline to it, that passes the message on, rather than having just an abstract concept of Tiwa singing and dancing with some girls.

Now, I don't really know how far the reconciliation process between Tiwa and Tee billz has gone, and if the song is a reflection of her heart felt emotions and feelings towards him, or simply just the end product of a creative mind like most song writers do. But assuming it was former, it would have been a perfect opportunity for them to bond again and make a statement of intent to stay together forever. I would have loved to see pictures of the guy(Tee bills) doing those things that would make his lady fall in love with him over and over again... Scenes of him surprising her with a candle night dinner, taking her into the bedroom with the bed littered with red roses and they get to make sweet love. Scenes of him squeezing little romantic messages into her lingerie box,short romantic messages beeping into her phone while she's about to hit the studio to record or the stage to perform, scenes of them having pillow fights and feeding themselves, etc. Basically just capture those sweet romantic moments that they share, that makes her fall head over heels in love with him.
In addition to that, we can spice it up with dance scenes of fan favorite couples gracing the video. How about having a banky W and Adesuwa dance scene, a toolz and captain demuren dance scene, a 2baba and Annie idibia scene, Peter okoye and Lola scene, a joke Silva and Olu Jacob's scene, a Richard Mofe Damijo and Jumoke dance scene, spice it up with funny dance scenes of Alibaba and his wife, both and wife, basket mouth and wife, and mr ibu and wife.
All these guys are fan favorite couples and there's a huge feeling and impact that it would give to fans watching the video at home. We could also spice it up with a scene of a poor couple dancing, smiling and sharing love irrespective of their financial status so the video doesn't look like it's been made for just the guys on the higher cadre of life.

Well well well; what do I know? Maybe they had reasons for doing it the way they did it but in my personal opinion, I think the video deserves a deeper concept cos that song, is a song with a soul.

@RIO_BILLS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Come Closer: Lyrics / Pencil Artist, Alesh Akeem Releases Portrait Of Wizkid And Dad / Lovers Of Kendrick Lamar Listen To This Cover Of Humble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.