Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus (19398 Views)

Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Clembola: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Thats Epitaxis you need to be examined and assessed correctly. Where is your location?

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by tosyne2much(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Eeeehyah sorry bro
I hope say your village people no dey your whatapp list sha? cheesy
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by juman(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2017
See doctor again.

Also go and read well well online about it.
You will gain a lot why you have that and how to avoid the situation.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by arobest10(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2017
It's hardened malaria,it happened to me few years ago, it was 1 elderly man dat told me dat it's a symptom of a chronic malaria. Wen i be thinking say na awon iya(terrestrial power) fall on me.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Naommydammy(f): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Epistaxis,I suggest you a doctor if persistence and aggressive, believe me you don't want to toy with anything that has to do with your head.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ipobarecriminals including their doctors sir.

It was Jonathan that spoiled our medical system.

Jonathan the sponsor of IPOB was a curse. Now everyone is traveling abroad to treat themselves.

Shame on PDP
and shame on you
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by almarthins(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ipobarecriminals including their doctors sir.

It was Jonathan that spoiled our medical system.

Jonathan the sponsor of IPOB was a curse. Now everyone is traveling abroad to treat themselves.

Shame on PDP

Are u hungry? Abi u just finish doping?
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by sukkot: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2017
swegiedon:

lmao Sukkot don come again ooo
buahahaha my bros swegiedon good morning Sir cheesy
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by sukkot: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Alekefine(f): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2017
moscobabs:
Doctors in the house pls I need urgent attention if your.

The only sickness u have is catarrh and it comes once in a year it actually take nothing less than 3 weeks in my body whether I take drugs or not

It started last 2 weeks and I visited hospital because it was very serious .doctor gave me some drugs which I take for almost one week it actually relieved me but the mucus always come out thick which Is the sign that the catarrh is about to leave my body

On Sunday evening when I wanted to remove mucus from my nose I discovered that it was mixed with blood my though was that I have wound in the nose but it got worse yesterday morning when thick blood always coming out without the mucus whenever I want to blow my nose till yesterday evening but I didn't take it serious.

But this morning own is serious when I started experiencing the same.

Pls is this normal Sirs and Mas? Or I need urgent medical attention?
Its nothing to worry about really,I ve experience it a lot of times and it just goes by itself,

Thanks you
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by smartworld3(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2017
This is very very abnormal
career guide & scholarships
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by opmrules: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2017
moscobabs:

The only sickness u have is catarrh and it comes once in a year it actually take nothing less than 3 weeks in my body whether I take drugs or not

It started last 2 weeks and I visited hospital because it was very serious .doctor gave me some drugs which I take for almost one week it actually relieved me but the mucus always come out thick which Is the sign that the catarrh is about to leave my body

On Sunday evening when I wanted to remove mucus from my nose I discovered that it was mixed with blood my though was that I have wound in the nose but it got worse yesterday morning when thick blood always coming out without the mucus whenever I want to blow my nose till yesterday evening but I didn't take it serious.

But this morning own is serious when I started experiencing the same. it not a very big problem i used to have it years back. normally comes when its very sunny. just raise ur head upwards after some time it will stop. u can still see a doctor.

Thanks you
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by ene4skillz(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Use ampiclus. when tring to remove the mucus you blow too hard and it result in blood and mucus coming out when ever you want to blow the mucus out of the nose.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by moscobabs(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2017
author=Clembola post=58340873]Thats Epitaxis you need to be examined and assessed correctly. Where is your location? [/quote]
Ikeja Lagos
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by moscobabs(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Clembola:
Thats Epitaxis you need to be examined and assessed correctly. Where is your location?
Ikeja Lagos
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Kingjay5(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2017
DEFINITELY EPITAXIS , You can send me private message 07062052143
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Absoj(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Caustics:
shocked it is not normal at all. You have STD
grin grin chai! Whats wrong with everyone on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by duduzz: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2017
moscobabs:

But this morning own is serious when I started experiencing the same.

Thanks you

@ OP try and put squeezed​ saint leave on your nose for about 20 to 30 minutes, it will stop the flow.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by moscobabs(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah sorry bro

I hope our village people no dey your whatapp list sha? cheesy
Nawa for u..
U should be a role model tosyne2much this is serious issue About my health
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2017
it happened to me last year exactly like your own but i complained to one local chemist and she told me to lay cold pure water on my nose and it works
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by muzeze77: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Probably need to see an ent doctor, do an mri scan. They are not cheap . Do you scratch your nose with your hands? Are u able to smell? Have u noticed anything odd with your smell. What is the color of your mucus?
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Donjay15: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2017
God is your strength my brother... just go to a good hospital and check again. �
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by GuntersChain(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2017
go on a medical trip overseas.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by swegiedon(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
buahahaha my bros swegiedon good morning Sir cheesy
morning ooo..how was ya night brah
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2017
moscobabs:

Nawa for u..
U should be a role model tosyne2much this is serious issue About my health
I'm sorry bro.. I was just kidding bro

You know I would have proffered possible solution to your problem if I'm a medical practitioner cheesy
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by sukkot: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2017
swegiedon:

morning ooo..how was ya night brah
night was OK. am bout to hit this road soon. got a meeting with destiny. lol. trust ya night was cool.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you were a girl, I'd assume it was your menstrual period coming through your nose.

But since you are a guy, it's safe to say

You have probably damaged your nasal septum with adulterated Shisha, snuff and other pungent solvents you inhale.

I am just trying to be modest, go for a biopsy, take the bloody sputum to a lab and also get an x-ray done on your lungs to see if there's any lesion, growing mass or nodules on it

it could be cancer of the lungs embarassed

Guy, why are you always like this?
You always comment like a sadist! Like someone without joy!

Don't tell me you're trying to be sarcastic cos your comments are just far above sarcasm! They are hate comments!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Naturalobserver(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Nothing to worry about,it happened to me during the harmattan season.I didn't use any medication;it stopped the way it started.But endeavour to see a physician
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by swegiedon(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
night was OK. am bout to hit this road soon. got a meeting with destiny. lol. trust ya night was cool.
hehehe...me ain't hitting any road today.am just gonna surf the net and do some cool reading..yea I couldn't sleep sha
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by amexi: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2017
Please see an ENT doctor ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by slap1(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sense fall on you!!!!!!!
It won't work. That goat is an irredeemable tool.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Orpe7(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Ruptured artery finish. Nothing to worry about. Na weather dey cause am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Electrocuted While Fetching Water From A Well In Ogun / First Case Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In Lagos / 5 Things You Must Do If You Have Unprotected Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.