Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

[breaking News] Money, Phone Disappear As Police Dump Accident Victims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [breaking News] Money, Phone Disappear As Police Dump Accident Victims (394 Views)

Benue: Male And Female Sex Organs Disappear Mysteriously, Women Protest / Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[breaking News] Money, Phone Disappear As Police Dump Accident Victims by Okwuy09(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Police Dump Accident Victims, Three people that had accident escaped death by a whisker after an auto crash on Eko Bridge, Lagos State.They were reportedly saved by an undergraduate of the College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Jemima Osunde.It was gathered that while Osunde was busy with rescuing the victims and putting them in her car en route to a hospital

Some other persons who pretended to be sympathisers made away with valuables from the wreckage.Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad, who responded to the emergency after the medical student made a distress call, allegedly Police Dump Accident Victims at the hospital.

In a series of tweets shortly after the incident on Sunday, Osunde described the crash as “the most terrible thing” she had seen.She said, “I watched the most terrible thing happen today; an accident on Eko Bridge. The car in front of mine somersaulted to the other side of the bridge and crashed into two cars. One of the victims came out of the car himself, while the other two were trapped in their cars.“Thankfully, some men helped to bring them out.

Police Dump Accident Victims, Two had injuries on their heads; one of the men literally had his head split open, and was bleeding profusely.“I called the rapid response number, 112. Unfortunately, they were not as rapid as I expected and I couldn’t stop the bleeding. So, I got the policemen to take two of the victims in their car and follow me as I took one in mine.“I took them to LUTH where I am schooling.

http://www.mavelnews.com/money-phone-disa…accident-victims/

Re: [breaking News] Money, Phone Disappear As Police Dump Accident Victims by Okwuy09(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2017
READ MORE FROM SOURCE>>> http://www.mavelnews.com/money-phone-disa…accident-victims/

(1) (Reply)

“Yahoo Boys” Take Over Police Facebook Page To Recruit Members / Police Officers Arrested For Handcuffing A Suspect To Generator / Butcher Bags 30 Days Jail Sentence For Stealing Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.