Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

(photo & Video) Another Cultist Killed In Calabar, Cross River State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (photo & Video) Another Cultist Killed In Calabar, Cross River State (834 Views)

Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics / Another Cultist Killed In EKSU Ekiti State University Today (graphic Picture) / Photos From The Burial Of 'Gbaja Marine', Nigerian Cultist Killed In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo & Video) Another Cultist Killed In Calabar, Cross River State by royalsgist: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2017
It was said by an eyewitness, that this young man was lying dead in the early hours of this morning at MM highway, Calabar in Cross River.

The eyewitness who shared this news, this morning to Royalsgist.com reporter said,

“i was on my going to the bank (WEMA BANK) at MM highway Atekong drive, to withdraw money when i saw this man lying dead in the middle of the road, shoot dead and injured by

source.........https://royalsgist.com/2017/07/11/photo-video-another-cultist-killed-calabar-cross-river-state/

Re: (photo & Video) Another Cultist Killed In Calabar, Cross River State by pyyxxaro: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2017
Shoot dead and Injure? grin

That's the Sad end of Cultism

I Rep BOYz SCOUT grin
Re: (photo & Video) Another Cultist Killed In Calabar, Cross River State by smartty68(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2017
“i was on my going to the bank (WEMA BANK) at MM highway Atekong drive, to withdraw money when i saw this man lying dead in the middle of the road, shoot dead and injured by
Just a vaguebook

Quick Analysis;
Looking closely at the image you could see that the said victim was knocked down by a fast moving vehicle! The victim lefthand is broken

Cultists usually have a terrible way of murdering their victims; head smashing, axe on the head and body, strip their victims unclad a lot of times, bullet holes
Re: (photo & Video) Another Cultist Killed In Calabar, Cross River State by Buharimustgo: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Axemen its OK ,you guys have defeated them enough of blood shed,I am still wondering what the Chief Security Officer of Cross Rivers State government is still doing,they should call this boys for peace talk
Re: (photo & Video) Another Cultist Killed In Calabar, Cross River State by rifasenate11(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2017
where are his shoes?? mayb , he fell off from these trucks transporting cows or vegetables from the North. they usually sleep off and fell.
Re: (photo & Video) Another Cultist Killed In Calabar, Cross River State by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2017

#Eco99#

Re: (photo & Video) Another Cultist Killed In Calabar, Cross River State by Evablizin(f): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Death rate in Nigeria is becoming too much,haba

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Posing As Egg Sellers / SA Pastor Pray For Man's joystick Force Him To Have Sex With His Wife On Live TV / Lecturer's Illicit Affair With A Former Student Exposed After Whatsapp Msgs Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.