Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

How To Meet Up As A Blogger Despite Your Daily Job? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Meet Up As A Blogger Despite Your Daily Job? (242 Views)

Despite Nigeria Border Closure, Benin Republic Maintains Strong Economy - IMF / ‘this Is Why The Naira Fell Despite CBN Intervention’ – ABCON / Opportunity To Earn In Oil And Gas Business Along With Your Daily Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Meet Up As A Blogger Despite Your Daily Job? by HotnaijaMarket(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2017
You wake up very early just to prepare for the day work and at the same time you are a blogger. You need to post frequently, you need to advertise your blog and also you need traffic (Visitors to your blog)/increase your traffic on your blog. In addition to that you will like to make money from your blog back from your blog return.

This can be very stressful, trying to meet up with the two, ‘working and at the same time blogging’. So many have tried and later they quite due to the hard time they face. Do you really think is possible to carry out this two (working & blogging) jobs together all by yourself? Yes, is the answer I will give you because am a par-time blogger and I really meet up Blogging. LOL! You want to know the formula I use? OOPS. Okay, let battle with it next.

How To Meet Up As A Par-Time Blogger?
Though people Circumstances are not the same but you can meet up as a Par – Time Blogger. Doing your daily job and blogging in the other hand.

Read More: How To Increase Traffic with SMS Marketing

Steps/Method I use/follow As a Par – Time Blogger

For Writing Posts: I really love using my phone, though I have a PC (Personal Computer). I work 11 – 12 hours a day. There is always a truth, no matter the work you do, there is always a spare time left to rest, break time and time when you will not be occupied. No one can work non – stop, no matter what office you occupy/position you can’t work for the whole week without having spare time for yourself. When am free/off office work, I use that time to type, make re-search on topics, use simple grammar, be real and use simple words that even those who are not bloggers will read and derive something from the post.

Continue Reading: http://www.bloggersgist.com/2017/06/how-to-meet-up-as-par-time-blogger.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Real Change Nigerians Want! Get Premium Ecommerce For N53,999. See Details / Breaking News! Bitcoin At Cheap Price, Tbc At Cheapest Price Here. Get In Now !! / Workshop On Organizational Management And Productivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.