Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Agriculture My Hubby(exclusively Babe)redb - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture My Hubby(exclusively Babe)redb (754 Views)

Nigerians Dont Know Agriculture Is As Lucrative As Crude Oil! See How.. / Why Nigerian Slay Queens Should Embrace Agriculture / Cheap Agriculture Business You Can Do In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture My Hubby(exclusively Babe)redb by Martin0(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2017
With this kind of eye opening statistics, tell me why i should be a farmer? Madam Stethoscope, can you make space in the bag for uncle hoe and cousin cutlass? Ngwa my young people of Kogi, go ye into the world and Be ye farmers of farm.... Tolu Samuel Omotugba wrote Social Media Warriors! Sheath your sword and use your brain; all Nigerian elites are Farmers...(PT 1) So i went in the company of my boss to a big Conglomerate along Jamata road, Kogi State on a courtesy call which eventually turned out to be a fact finding mission. Come with me. UNICANE INDUSTRIES LIMITED is in desperate need of over 20 trailers (600 tonnes) of Cassava on a daily basis. Surprisingly, they get very negligible supply from Kogi State but rather travel down South West states to purchase from local farmers. Unicane industries is willing to pay a cash sum of 38,000 naira for a tonne of Cassava without bargain. One Hectare of land is expected to produce approximately 25 to 30 tonnes of Cassava within 9 to 10 months.... 25 tonnes by 38,000 = 950,000 naira Capital input should be approximately 300,000 naira and you're left with a balance of approximately 600,000 naira.. This calculation can be replicated for 10 Hectares, 100 Hectares etc. Do the calculation yourself and think with your head how much you can make with just little energy and capital on the farm instead of engaging in fruitless adventures on the social media prowl.... I'm befuddled!!!!! Hon. Commissioner for Agriculture, Kehinde Oloruntoba wrote God bless you greatly Tolu. Please let's use our time and energy for productive ventures. Crest Agro Products Limited will be laying foundation for their own factory in Achabo, Kogi LAG on Thursday 13th July, 2017. The will also be buying cassava. We have excess demand for cassava in Kogi State. Please let's rise up to this ocassion by cultivating cassava massively and turn millionaires. GYB is building a 50 tonnes per day Rice mill in Omi, this facility will also be off taking rice paddy from out growers. FGN is also working on establishing another rice mill of the same capacity in Ibaji. This simply means we can start growing rice en mass in Kogi as there is demand for it. Please let's help ourselves by utilizing out time well instead of sleeping and waking up on social media. Let's use our brains correctly and put an end to poverty and criminality in Kogi State. We have never had it so good. Please I am appealing passionately to our youths to help themselves
Re: Agriculture My Hubby(exclusively Babe)redb by olly6559: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Beautiful write up devoid of solution. You also need to state sources of fund to take off such activity or do you think a broke unemployed youth, graduate or non graduate have an 100k to part with for a 9 months farming nvestments Farming is not for those that cannot feed themselves
Re: Agriculture My Hubby(exclusively Babe)redb by EDIPROJECTS(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please , send your number sir

(1) (Reply)

Elubo For Sale / What Are Genetically Engineered Seeds (gmos)? / Tubers Of Cassava Needed In Large Quantity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.