Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And (1852 Views)

If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) / Who Has Lenovo Phab2 Pro / Between ITEL And TECHNO Phone Which One Will You Advise Me To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And by Fleewpeed: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Guys I just bought this lenovo phone which has lenovo written at the front and alcatel one touch written at the back!!
and when I checked the version info I saw
Alcatel 8030D
Version 5.1
Ram 1GB
ROM 8GB
but mainly I think the phone is lenovo A3600
and it was changed or something to Alcatel 8030D
LENOVO A3600 SPECS
OS Android KitKat 4.4.2
Chipset MediaTek MT6582
CPU ARM Cortex-A7, 1300 MHz, Cores: 4
GPU ARM Mali-400 MP2, 500 MHz, Cores: 2
User Interface : Vibe
Memory
Card slot microSD, microSDHC
Internal 4 GB, 512 GB RAM
Camera
Primary 5 MP, 2560 x 1920 pixels, autofocus, LED
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, Scene mode
Video 2.07 MP@30fps
Secondary 0.31 MP

Re: I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And by Fleewpeed: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2017
screenshot of the current version of the phone

Re: I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And by voyy: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2017
big scam ... just return it.
Re: I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And by Fleewpeed: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2017
Scam??
Re: I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And by Fleewpeed: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2017
but at the back when I removed the ba3 it was alcatel that was written there!! see picture!!

Re: I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And by proffnico(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lol .. The phone na double agent...

10 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
That's probably a clone from roadside sellers..Just return it if u can..buh I guess ur money is as good as gone
Re: I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And by Fleewpeed: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
The phone is okay!! it doesn't hang works smooth and the ba3 is okay I just want to know if it might affect the phone later
Re: I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And by obyrich(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Maybe Lenovo sourced spares from Alcatel.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And by Mustiboy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
� I understand this, fear not.
the touch pad of your Alcatel device has been replaced with lenovo's own. maybe it was hard getting exact one for your device and that's why they used that of Alcatel
Re: I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And by voyy: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
indigene:

Then shut your mouse trap up and get on with it, when you bought bend and select phone at 10pm Bariga night market. What do you expect?
Rather you come on board nairaland to add more stress upon the ones we already have

lol .... is it ur nairaland? must u be aggressive? ooya take dis cold fanta nd chill

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Best Gaming Laptop For Gamers / Tecno To Lunch Phantom 7 On October 22nd. Pics / Between Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus & Infinix Zero 5 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.