Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae (52163 Views)

Lenovo Phone Price Deals / Slot Phone Price In Slot Nigeria / Phone Price Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae by skydevils: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2007
hi all im new here from malaysia,
just wanna get some phone nokia and sony ericsson market price that selling in DUBAI or IRAN or UAE.
can anyone please provide me the best details,

thanks
Re: Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae by cuteass1(f): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2007
Well if you had asked for phone prices in Norway i'ld have helped you, but you didn't so your loss hehehe don't mind me, i was just kidding. Seriously, i wished i could help wink
Re: Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae by skydevils: 2:09am On Feb 07, 2007
So how about u can help me to send me the norway price also and convert to US dollar, cheers
Re: Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae by LoverBwoy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2007
cute-ass

what are the prices of phones in Norway?
Re: Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae by cuteass1(f): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2007
@ skydevils and loverbwoy
Sorry i've been missing, i was slightly ill. Didn't mean to be rude or just ignore your posts, so sorry cry. Now if you don't mind send in the names of phones you'll like to know about and i'll give you the prices. Cross my fingers you guys will be back to this post sad
Re: Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae by LoverBwoy(m): 1:38am On Feb 15, 2007
No problem it wasnt that urgent wink

Sony Ercisson W880 and nokia N73
Re: Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae by cuteass1(f): 2:44am On Feb 15, 2007
sony ericsson w880i goes for 4195 crowns= 350 pounds=560dollars=72,154 naira

Nokia N73= 3498 crowns=291pounds=466dollars=60,010naira

The truth about the whole thing is that if you want to pay less for a phone, Norway is not the country for you. Their phones are really expensive. The only place you can count on is the"used shops" but then the phones come in all shapes and size; scratched and unscratched, i think in the UK you can make better business winkmy cousin bought a used phone there and it wasn't bad atall smiley
Re: Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae by LoverBwoy(m): 3:45am On Feb 15, 2007
Thanks

I was wondering if the phones from the middle east and far east are any different from the phone in europe in terms on quality- do you know?
Re: Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae by cuteass1(f): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2007
Honestly i don't think so afterall the phones are manufactured in the same factory, i just think the difference in prices has to do with the standard of living of a place, and the taxes could also have a say. But on the other hand, you know how it could be in Africa, they might reap off some parts and replace them with cheaper ones to make more money but hey people have been using them for years and have been surviving.
If you're familiar with someone in europe, they can help you if not then settle for the one you can get, there's no much difference wink
Re: Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae by miniel: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2008
Dear Sir/Madam,

We hereby wish to introduce our company as one leading exporters and distributors in some asian countries. and we are keen buyers/sellers of different kinds of brands used mobile phone .If you are interested we are so glad to give you a good service.Please feel free to contact us if you want to know the information about the products in our company.
Thank you,

Re: Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae by Nuneez: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2010
i want 2 find out the prices of nokia and china phones in wholesale prices.
Re: Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae by Glidia: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2011
Its nice mobile update

(1) (Reply)

Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb / Lenovo Laptop Battery For Sale In Nigeria / Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.