Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,197 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Senator Ademola Adeleke (davido's Uncle) Showing Off His Dancing Skills (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke (davido's Uncle) Showing Off His Dancing Skills (video) (759 Views)

APC Floors PDP, Wins Davido’s Uncle Seat In Osun / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ademola Adeleke (davido's Uncle) Showing Off His Dancing Skills (video) by ACESON: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWek1CaVjv0

Senator Ademola Adeleke who was newly elected on the PDP platform celebrates his victory in style in Osun state.
Credit: Lere Olayinka
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke (davido's Uncle) Showing Off His Dancing Skills (video) by swiz123(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2017
X.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke (davido's Uncle) Showing Off His Dancing Skills (video) by TES2LA(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
lol cheesy grin...... the Man sabi dance sha
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke (davido's Uncle) Showing Off His Dancing Skills (video) by ACESON: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
TES2LA:
lol cheesy grin...... the Man sabi dance sha

lool, I swear o. see moves nau
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke (davido's Uncle) Showing Off His Dancing Skills (video) by toocoded: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Combining different dancing moves, you have tried jawe cool Still waiting for Aregbe to do the needful cheesy
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke (davido's Uncle) Showing Off His Dancing Skills (video) by seunmsg(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
WTF! shocked This guy will be representing the Olobe and jayejaye constituency in the senate. grin grin grin .
Even Davido cannot dance this well. I guess singing, dancing and flexing runs in the family.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke (davido's Uncle) Showing Off His Dancing Skills (video) by oduastates: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Gosh?
Yorubaland has seriously gone downhill.
From a premier being surrounded academics and subject matter professionals to this.
What exactly is he celebrating?
Opportunity to loot?
I doubt he is celebrating the burden of leadership.
Osun has gone back to her vomit.
I would have thought that after past experience, they would have started moving towards third parties
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke (davido's Uncle) Showing Off His Dancing Skills (video) by comos: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
lol !

this man is funny
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke (davido's Uncle) Showing Off His Dancing Skills (video) by seunmsg(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
oduastates:
Gosh?
Yorubaland has seriously gone downhill.
From a premier being surrounded academics and subject matter professionals to this.
What exactly is he celebrating?
Opportunity to loot?
I doubt he is celebrating the burden of leadership.
Osun has gone back to her vomit.
I would have thought that after past experience, they would have started moving towards third parties

Oga, your grammar too much jare. Someone cannot even dance and celebrate his electoral victory in peace again Leave our flexing and jayejaye senator alone o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Sues INEC Over Recall Of Dino Melaye / Northerners Will Lose If Nigeria Breaks Up – Ezeife / Gịnị Mere Na Ndị Gọvanọ Anyi Anaghị Enwe Ịhụnanya Maka Ala Igbo? Ihe Anọha Ga-em

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.