Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

GUYS ONLY!! 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / GUYS ONLY!! 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away (1058 Views)

Ladies Stop Asking Guys For Money / Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African / Funny And Annoying Questions Nigerians Do Ask With Their Appropriate Answers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GUYS ONLY!! 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Kakakino(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
After the recent twitter trend that happened between a guy and a lady in Ibadan, I have decided to share this with the guys only. ‘cus am so sure in one way or the other the guy must have asked the girl one of these questions, which is so not cool from my own view, and I think if you find your self in such category kindly resist.
These are some annoying questions that you as guys shouldn’t ask we as ladies :
1. Are you a virgin ? Seriously why are you asking, are you a virgin yourself ? Are you hunting for virgins ? Are you a ritualist?
2. How many guys have you slept with ? Oh, so you want information to use against me in the future? No thanks.
3. How can a beautiful girl like you not be taken ? It’s because I’m over qualified
*rolls eyes* Most guys think this question is flattering, it’s not.
4. Don’t you want to get married? I mostly get asked this question when I refuse to give a guy my number
5. What about your boyfriend ? I get asked this question when I say I’m broke, excuse me, he’s not an ATM
6. When are you going to get married? I don’t even know how to reply to this.
7. Are you on your period? How does that information improve your life? You sound like a ritualist also.
8. You want money ? Like seriously, I want money? Is there ever a time someone doesn’t want money?
9. What are you wearing ? And they have a habit of asking this at night. I see what you’re doing there, I’m not your girlfriend or wife, it’s none of your business. I’m wearing the full Armour of God.
10. Anything for me ? I don’t understand, did you send me on an errand? Is it your birthday?
11. Why don’t you smile more? It’s called a resting Dam face. Resting. Dam. Face.
12. Have you cum yet? Boyfriends and husbands beware, this is the worst and most annoying question to ask during *coughs*
13. Am I the best you’ve been with ? I don’t know, are you?
14. Why can’t you stay on your natural hair? I love long full hair, I love experimenting with different hairstyles, I was brought up this way, and please men and women are not the same, just because you stay on your bololo doesn’t mean I have to. BTW, it’s not your money I spend on my hair.
15. Why do you makeup? Is it your face?
16. Why do you like pink so much ? Because it’s pretty, is it a crime!
17. Why do you like romance novels so much ? Why do you like movies that involve a lot of violence?
So guys hope You got that??

MORE @ [url]http://www.xpoloaded.com/2017/04/guys-only-17-annoying-questions-guys.html [/url]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Sister is obsessed with seun osewa! / *my Worst Experience Ever* / Best Way To Get Yourself A Sit In A Resturant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.