Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Phd Enquiry@federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Phd Enquiry@federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) (466 Views)

Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) / Riot At University Of Agriculture Makurdi After An Accident (Graphic Photos) / JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phd Enquiry@federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) by speakout2015: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dear Nairalander, i'll lik to know if there're anyone in the house with vital information about the nature and system of PhD program at FUAM...The fastness in completion in terms of research work...Very urgent please..
Re: Phd Enquiry@federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) by bigtt76(f): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Check their website or post this on Facebook. You will get prompt response there.

speakout2015:
Dear Nairalander, i'll lik to know if there're anyone in the house with vital information about the nature and system of PhD program at FUAM...The fastness in completion in terms of research work...Very urgent please..
Re: Phd Enquiry@federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) by speakout2015: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
@bigtt76..have already checked their website..what i needed is a first hand information from a current PhD student in the school..However, I prefer the nairaland 2d facebook in getting such details...Thanks!
Re: Phd Enquiry@federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) by bigtt76(f): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
I understand. I actually graduated from there but not PhD. Going on Facebook would be more ideal as you would get response from students or even lecturers. Please try them out.

speakout2015:
@bigtt76..have already checked their website..what i needed is a first hand information from a current PhD student in the school..However, I prefer the nairaland 2d facebook in getting such details...Thanks!
Re: Phd Enquiry@federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) by speakout2015: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bigtt76...thanks so much 4ur concern...irrespective of my doubt, have done that few minutes ago..
Re: Phd Enquiry@federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) by bigtt76(f): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
You're welcome.

speakout2015:
Bigtt76...thanks so much 4ur concern...irrespective of my doubt, have done that few minutes ago..
Re: Phd Enquiry@federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) by speakout2015: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
@Bigtt@76...I want to know if the accomodation cost is cheaper since you graduated from FUAM...And also 2knw how safe is d environment 4studying...Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Get Admission Into 200l Without Jamb.....using Ijmb....so Safe And Easy.... / Pls Is This Waec Result Good / Share Opinion -which Is The Best University In Nigerien And Why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.