Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,336 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved (1053 Views)

Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE / Yoruba Leaders Expose Corrupt Dealings Between Fashola And Tinubu / Amaechi And Bola Tinunbu Secret Meeting On Video APC New Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by Depilot(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
Fashola isn't going anywhere. The man is here to stay.
This information is confirmed, I see it with my own eyes. The AC is united. At the moment right infront of my 2 eyes, Gov Fashola, Tununbu and the chairman of AC party are all together as one. Long life to Gov Fashola, Eko oni baje
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by desgiezd(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
This has always been my wish and I pray its true.

Lagos must continue to act as a model to other states even to the FG
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by Depilot(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
From what I saw today, if our election process is successfully revised, Gov Fashola will easily take over Aso Rock "Hands down"
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by Gbawe: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
Depilot:

This information is confirmed, I see it with my own eyes. The AC is united. At the moment right infront of my 2 eyes, Gov Fashola, Tununbu and the chairman of AC party are all together as one. Long life to Gov Fashola, Eko oni baje

Great news!!! Thanks Depilot. I feel that Fashola must be allowed to carry on with his good work for Lagos State if only to send a message to Nigerians that cabals can be successfully resisted. If we are to see national progress we will need a brave President who will stand up to the cabals and defeat them.

Yar Adua kept alluding to the cabal preventing the attainment of stable and adequate power supply in Nigeria yet he refused to name anyone or step on any toes in 3 years as President. We don't need Yar Adua back as President and we don't need anyone similar to him.
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by desgiezd(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
Gbawe:

Yar Adua kept alluding to the cabal preventing the attainment of stable and adequate power supply in Nigeria yet he refused to name anyone or step on any toes in 3 years as President.

Does it mean that these cabals are more powerful than a president that has the state apparatus at his beck and call?

I need to know.
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by Hardtalk: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
Depilot:

Source please!.
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by Gbawe: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
desgiezd:

Does it mean that these cabals are more powerful than a president that has the state apparatus at his beck and call?

I need to know.

Yar Adua is just being clever by half !!! The cabal he mentions are controlled by his friends and benefactors who will not hear him even mention deregulation of the power sector. The deregulation of the power sector , even if it will solve Nigeria's power problem, will mark the end of the road for those who have been raking in billions from our present predicament. As such the generator and diesel mafia will not want constant electricity for Nigeria anytime soon. These guys control Yar Adua and he will never work against their parochial interests. A Nigerian President who is his own man should not find it impossible to take on the cabals and win.
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by proudly9ja(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
I don't think it is good news to be honest.

If Fashola and Tinubu come back together, it only means that one of them has compromised. And I know its definitely not Tinubu
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by Depilot(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2010
It was further confirmed that the key players in resolving the conflict between Fashola and Tinubu are King Akinolu of Lagos and Awujale of Ijebu land. For now AC party is completely united. Fashola has the ball, it's now all about who wants to play. Tinubu remains the God-Father of Lagos.
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by rasputinn(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2010
STORY STORY
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by metalgong5(m): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2010
Who cares? . . . . . Buncha criminals. angry angry
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2010
metal-gong:

Who cares? . . . . . Buncha criminals. angry angry

you must be referring to the governor of your home state.
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2010
proudly9ja:

If Fashola and Tinubu come back together, it only means that one of them has compromised. And I know its definitely not Tinubu

Correct.

Ojuyobo sees Lagos State as his fifedom, he believes the state Treasury is an extension of his bank account. Anyways Lagosians are used to fending for themselves.
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by lewa(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
Common sense prevailed.Tinubu's claim to state manhood is BRF!!AC needs to showcase the good works
of Fashola constantly to drive home a point that AC is a better alternative to that nest of vipers.
With Fashola out of the way,Tinubu's life long dream of conquering S/W Nigeria is as good as dead.
This is so because the whole world would see that he was maneuvered out because of the selfish self serving
interests of Tinubu and his minions.With that in mind do you think that cosmopolitan Lagosians would
vote AC??Never.OBJ would seize the opportunity to try and capture Lagos because the very opportunity
that presents Fashola not been on the ballot box would be too good to ignore or pass on.
Tinubu and his sycophantic jobbers have been put to shame.Oba of Lagos told them this much.
Remove Fashola kiss your dreams of been the foremost S/W party good bye.
Or what did Tinubu do for eight years?We all know the mess he left Lagos in.
So he should stop fooling himself.BRF is a better administrator,not a political jobber.
2 years have told us this much.
For Ikuforiji,Banire et al,go join the queue.We don't need any distractions,let the man do his job.
If you gys are man enough,challenge him openly,go do a rally calling for BRF's head and detailing his so
called transgressions.
For once,one man is capable of saying it can be done,Order,civility,good governance,social welfarism
is not a tall dream.BRF IS SAYING IT EVERY DAY IN LAGOS.
EKO O NI BAJE O
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by proudly9ja(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2010
Nigerians remain the short sighted people Ive always known them to be.

As in you guys honestly believe that whatever truce has been called is because Fashola has had his way? lol,

We should begin to see beyond our noses in this country. I may not have 'inside sources' like some of you but I am sure if anything at all, Fashola has bent to Tinubu's requests courtesy of the mediators who are all in the same sack with Tinubu.

Where do you think money for the 2011 elections will come from? Maybe that's what started the bruhaha in the first place.

Mark my words, infact, mark this thread, this is not the end of the saga. It's either they have agreed to let Fashola stay till end of his 4 year tenure and then power changes hands or Fashola has agreed to pay the 'lion of bourdillon' (lol) his dues. Either way, the truth will emerge soon enough.
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by chosen04(f): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2010
Q:: But why is an average performing Governor like Fashola being hailed and rooted for as an exceptional performer by the 'join me hail am peeps' courtesy of our Lagos/western media houses puns?
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by jara: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
Thank you. It means Lagos is still dripping and loosing money to special interest. Each of the people that brought them together including Oba will get their cut.

They must fight again until Tinubu is displaced.

proudly9ja:

Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by jara: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
chosen04:

Q:: But why is an average performing Governor like Fashola being hailed and rooted for as an exceptional performer by the 'join me hail am peeps' courtesy of our Lagos/western media houses puns?

Because in Nigeria, a country of the blinds, Fashola is one eye man.
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2010
resolved my ass

na so tinubu reslove his beef with bucknor akerele and femi pedro -

the fucker is simply going to chnage his strategy. fashola is going to have to be very very careful going forward
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2010
Tinubu is the Lamidi Adedibu of Lagos politics, only a bit more refined. I doubt Lagos will be rid of him until he breathes his last.
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by metalgong5(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2010
tpia.:

you must be referring to the governor of your home state.

Your an slowpoke . . I dont even have time for a stupid old woman like you.
As I said earlier, Tinubu and Fashola are crooks. I will even make bold to say that the governor of my home state, Anambra, is far more better than those kleptomaniacs.
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2010
metal-gong:

Your an slowpoke . . I dont even have time for a silly old woman like you.
As I said earlier, Tinubu and Fashola are crooks. I will even make bold to say that the governor of my home state, Anambra, is far more better than those kleptomaniacs.

you are quite free to start a thread showcasing the governor of any state you want to claim.

We're waiting oh!

geriatric old idiot.
Re: The Beef Between Fashola And Tinunbu Is Officially Resolved by Nchara: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2010
How many bags of Ghana must go has changed hands between Fasola and Tinubu and the Oba? This is pyrrhic victory at best. The citizens are the losers.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian House Of Rep Members Clash Over Allowance / United States We’ve Revoked Aondoakaa’s Visa & His Family Barred From Enter Us / Is There Another Governorship Elections In Delta State In 3 Months Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.