Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos (57924 Views)

Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is bad.
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by mikool007(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hian!
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by alcmene: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hope we don't get to hear that "Flood washed the corpse body parts away?
Nothing is impossible in that part of the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Now the skull miners will migrate to their neighbor, Lagos.

Nice opportunity.
Ozugo biko..

1 Like

Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by bewla(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
thesicilian:
Even the dead cannot rest in peace again in Nigeria.
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by Jabioro: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
I am here to see the corpse (body) photos floating
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by kaymical(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
esophieso:

I swear
to live na problem, to die na trouble and to sleep in the grave na another wahala

1 Like

Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by babandada: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
It is well
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by SplendidE(f): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
I just weak 4 dis country, everything is upside down
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sad stories about this rain. This rain is becoming more of nuisance than blessing
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by Agathabless: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeria people nawa ooooi
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by Baroba(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
There is bound to be an outbreak of disease if care is not taken, I hope public health officials are taking note..
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by peacemara54(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ok
Check my signature
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by gabbywatch77: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
yet some slay queens them are taking selfie in this same flood, later they will be looking for one unfortunate man that will carry their Walhalla.
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by TinaAnita(f): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
If God decides to let rain fall non-stop for several days I don't think Nigeria will remain the same, it will wipe out living and non living things. We can't even control flooding? No good drainage system? WTF
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Whilst Dubai is spending whooping 8.9 billion dollars on drainage system
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
AndrewDex:
Mek dem carry d corpse give People wey dey do ritual na.
u bliv bloggers.. ...where is d corpses?
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
So the pic is the mortuary with corpses bah? Must u upload photo if u think ur gist is boring?
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
APC government in Lagos state are clueless to handling flood cases. They don't know where to begin either. APC will soon blame NEMA agencies that were operating during GEJ's and PDP regimes why they didn't channels drainages to River Niger.

1 Like

Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Baroba:
There is bound to be an outbreak of disease if care is not taken, I hope public health officials are taking note..

They are sleeping until it out of control before they will begin to mumu around and throwing blames upandan why the last minister of health didn't do something about it.

Even Nigeria minister of health also goes to UK hospitals for medical checkups.

1 Like

Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by barinedan(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hexilon:

The suffering continues even after passing away..
If hell does exist , it's capital is Abuja, Lucifer is a Nigerian and other variables constant. x = the president

Biko find x ..
my brother, X is nowhere to be found, maybe I should use satelite to look for it or him

1 Like

Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by AndrewDex(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
did u hear yourself? Must you comment? Haba!!!!!! sad

u dey crase
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by omolizzy(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Double wahala for dead body.
Free food for skull miners.
I want you to be non tribalistic cos your comments make me laugh.
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by esthervera(f): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
hey yeah if though in death they never rest
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by misspineapple(f): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
The owner should beta go nd carry their own o..if not,some might go missing
Re: Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos by Austinoiz(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Let the dead (flood) bury the dead (restless corpses)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) / Man's Hand Blown Off While Throwing 'Knockout' During Festivity. Graphic Photos / Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.