Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) (38107 Views)

A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo / Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos / Assemblies Of God Pastor & His Daughter Stab Nurse To Death In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by SplendidE(f): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
who get time to read that long post self
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by phkka1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
They will be deported to Nigeria to escalate the HIV problem. God help this country called Nigeria. We don't know the whereabouts of our president.
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by andersonbillz(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
baysol:

The greatest crime from the inner recesses of hell are always perpetrated by the Igbos. Can you imagine, all because of money. We shall soon see the end of yall Igbos.

Must you be tribal in your comment. if you've got nothing to say then don't say nothing
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by vickyviolet(f): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edo people and traveling 2 abroad 2 hustle are like 5&6
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by justice212: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
i want to go abroad i want to go abroad una never see anything as for me and my hustle we day naija
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by jfleece(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
obaival:
A F O N J O
u must be really mad, must u bring tribalism into everything
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by Zenithpeak(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I read somewhere that Lauretta Onochie the Ngeneukwu of Nairaland is into this business, can someone correct me please if I am wrong

Character assassination or what?
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by baeleto: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
I always wonder where th parents are when these girls decide to travel overseas with a stranger. Coz a pastor or high school friend becomes a stranger th minute he promises to relocate me, all relocation expenses payed for.
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by selfmadeboss: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I read somewhere that Lauretta Onochie the Ngeneukwu of Nairaland is into this business, can someone correct me please if I am wrong
before you are corrected, you should show where u read it
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
She is a liar, she definitely knew she was heading to sell her body, I have listened to the same bulshit stories and I have met some one on one, when I confront them why they decided to come to the West for prostitution, they feign ignorance initially but eventually they will open up to me, many of them are been supported by their parents in Nigeria for the trip, it is when it goes south like this that you hear, I didn't know l was going for prostitution, when they subjected you to oath and collecting your panties and pubic hairs in Nigeria, why didn't you refuse the entire trip, Abeg make l hear word, next news jare sad

2 Likes

Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by farouk0403(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
This reminds of a Novel "the return of Ameze" a heartbreaking Novel.

The Novel is about Edo people, that's the first time i came to know that Edo are number 1 when it comes to prostitution.
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by bejeria101(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
You be bloody mumu! Pay what in 2 months? Are you going to work in the white house?
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by RaptorX: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Average Nigerian and their stupid anywhere abroad is heaven mentality. Nigeria is a disgrace and the leaders deserve a painful death, they have turned the country into a hellhole.
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by DIVFAVOR(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
baysol:

The greatest crime from the inner recesses of hell are always perpetrated by the Igbos. Can you imagine, all because of money. We shall soon see the end of yall Igbos.

My dear that name VIVIAN EHIOZIE is an Esan name from Edo state.
Please always do your research very well before making comments.

Thanks all same.

2 Likes

Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by Kingjames11(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
dre11:

I am down with strange illness after my pastor, his sister lured me to Russia for prostitution – Florence, Nigerian trafficked lady

•’I took ill after I had repaid $45,000 to my madam’

•Says 100 deported girls are HIV positive

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/strange-illness-pastor-sister-lured-russia-florence-nigerian-trafficked-lady/

. Go for test. Go for spiritual cleansing -either traditional or otherwise. pray for forgiveness. Test all the pastors(spirit). Start worshiping with true church. Welcome back. I won't ask you how many men(white or black) you must have slept with; nor what position of sex you gave each one* . Treat yourself and make sure you remain ambassador of STD/HIV campaigns in Nigeria and Africa. My sister You are welcome. Nno
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by Kingjames11(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
baysol:

[s]
baysol:

[/s]
baysol:

Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by kernel505: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
baysol:

Sorry... The name isn't Igbo, get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
The SS region has the highest number of pastor in the country, yet it also has the highest level of wickedness in the Continent.

1 Like

Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by GoodFaith: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kingjames11:
. Go for test. Go for spiritual cleansing -either traditional or otherwise. pray for forgiveness. Test all the pastors(spirit). Start worshiping with true church. Welcome back. I won't ask you how many men(white or black) you must have slept with; nor what position of sex you gave each one* . Treat yourself and make sure you remain ambassador of STD/HIV campaigns in Nigeria and Africa. My sister You are welcome. Nno
"spiritual cleansing"

what type spiritual cleansing for the next Pastor to send her Ghana for her next job

1 Like

Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by Asztech(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
baysol:

I don't understand your point, edo people are More of Yorubas.
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by magzey: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
you do well. just go back to the pastor to finish with you.eh??

Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by Emanodimo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Meaning u don't aim to go Russia... I can understand you very well... I

1 Like

Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Okay, Okay, Okay.

But HIV is a scam.
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by obaival(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
jfleece:
u must be really mad, must u bring tribalism into everything
Oga did u c Afonja or Afonjo,biko resipekti yoor selufu, afonjo means bad belle in ma language
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by mechanics(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
The culprits must be dealt with to serve as lesson to others who are still indulging in that devilish act, and the so called man claims he's a pastor. kudos to the NPF and the NGO.
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
are they from hoe-Edo state? grin
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by meezynetwork(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
baysol:

Are u daft or u don't understand English? How is Edo state Igbo?
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by Martin0(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
gypsey:
are they from hoe-Edo state? grin
why will u ve the thought of Edo?
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by belente(m): 4:52am On Jul 12, 2017
I blame Buhari
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by Fourwinds: 5:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Useles idiot....is she claiming she had never heard of what d girls do abroad...I don't have empathy for stupid girls like this....nonsense
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by baysol: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2017
andersonbillz:

Must you be tribal in your comment. if you've got nothing to say then don't say nothing

I have said something if only you hate the truth then cry again or deal with it. Abeg vamoose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire / US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram / 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.