Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Only Bruno Mars Is Close To Break Michael's Records....humblesmith Never. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only Bruno Mars Is Close To Break Michael's Records....humblesmith Never. (1023 Views)

Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” / Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car / Humblesmith Acquires New Pajero Jeep After Europe Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Bruno Mars Is Close To Break Michael's Records....humblesmith Never. by productions22: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Osinachi crooner, Humblesmith has spoken of his aspirations in a new interview with Broadway TV. According to him, he wants to break Micheal Jackson's record.

He said:
I want to break Micheal Jackson's record. It sounds funny, it sounds crazy. It sounds as if this boy dey mad oh, he don dey craze. But it's all about belief you know. When I was young, watching Micheal Jackson back then, he was more like a god, people worship Micheal Jackson. I'm not saying that people should worship me oh. But you see that standard, that is what I want to break. So my future is very bright, very huge.

The only musician who can get close to breaking few of such Legends record is "Bruno Mars"......American singer.

1) He can sing.....has a wonderful voice
2) he can dance......body movements
3) has stage presence/stage act.
4) has a little resemblance with Michael.
5) Loved by the chicks.......cos Michael's fans are 90% chicks.
6) He has fashion sense.
7) He's naturally fair in complexion and he's not black.

that's to point a few.
Humblesmith where are these features in you? Am not dissing but you should mind what you say in public oooooooo

comments plssssssss.

Re: Only Bruno Mars Is Close To Break Michael's Records....humblesmith Never. by Temitoppe(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
and he sings in English language

1 Like

Re: Only Bruno Mars Is Close To Break Michael's Records....humblesmith Never. by Macdawid(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
OP just outlined the fact, and that's what i've always thought (my mind). These 4 guys can break that record (Usher, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber & Bruno Mars)... Only if breezy will just stop being troublesome.

(Bruno Mars) He's not local too... Not like some people that has frog voice grin
Re: Only Bruno Mars Is Close To Break Michael's Records....humblesmith Never. by Hotshawarma(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin so someone cannot dream in peace??
Re: Only Bruno Mars Is Close To Break Michael's Records....humblesmith Never. by barallanee(f): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Temitoppe:
and he sings in English language
grin grin
Re: Only Bruno Mars Is Close To Break Michael's Records....humblesmith Never. by productions22: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Macdawid:
OP just outlined the fact, and that's what i've always thought (my mind). These 4 guys can break that record (Usher, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber & Bruno Mars)... Only if breezy will just stop being troublesome.

(Bruno Mars) He's not local too... Not like some people that has frog voice grin

You are indeed a correct somebody. your head is there. I didn't mention others cos to me Bruno Mars is the closest. that guy is just simply amazing.
Chris & Bieber are also incredible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How These Men Enjoyed Their Weekend (viral Photo) / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Girl Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.