Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,778 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Call Back Process A Tent In Darkness-archi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Call Back Process A Tent In Darkness-archi (525 Views)

Dino Melaye Call Upon For Entertainment And Live Performance! / Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power / Senator Dino Melaye Call Out Police Over Refusing To Invite Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Call Back Process A Tent In Darkness-archi by Ravenreporters(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Singer- Song writer, youth activist have reacted to what he perceived as vision as Inec begins Senator Melaye's recall process.The Rising star posted this on his facebook profile and other social pages.

DEAR PEOPLE OF KOGI: KEEP YOUR LANTERNS ON.

Apart from the grounding of Ajaokuta steel, the next worst thing that can happen to the people of Kogi is to call back Senator Dino Melaye.
I talk to you brothers and sisters from the other side, it's going to be worst than you think as you unconsciously increases your mental slavery years.

If we haven't learnt anything from the past about not all that glitters are gold, we should remember the case of Jonathan and now when we all clapped for the scarecrow because we didn't know.

Now we are Ghost of ourselves and 30years backwards in two years.
I wish it was possible that if he gets called back,he can switch to become an Idoma man and contest 2019 Senatorial seat.
How could you have an outspoken person as such and wants to do politics of witchcraft and cluelessness.
I bet you brothers and sisters if Dino gets called back your Governor will owe you for four years and if you complain you die or get banished from the land and he shall thumb print himself to second term while you live hell on earth.

The only reasons why he is getting the heat was because he has refused to take sides with the wicked ones who celebrates while we mourn. Drunkards and prodigal scarecrows of the 21st centuries scared of being whipped out and clinching to power with wickedness just to earn submissions.

I have not seen a true political change maker with youthful instincts that intimidate and remind the elders to do the right thing like Him. He reminds the elders that youths are watching and are counting on them for a better society.

Your Governor is like that of my state, loyal to the cabals and cartels that worship money and feel the power is theirs to manipulate, but like Tuface said, they think that the money gives them the power, and power is nothing if your people can not have quality education, dying of diseases and starvation because they work and didn't get paid.

Another year is coming and Nigeria is bigger than that and also bigger than Them.
Kogi is bigger than that and bigger than them.

I pray your youths raise up to this challenge and say no to the politics of crab and witch hunting.
Say no to intimidation and standby truth for only through this type of fearless people Nigeria can we be librated from this so called cartels and cabals echoing each year.
#basicreasoning

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Call Back Process A Tent In Darkness-archi by sunnysunny69(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Who will pity this man now ?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Call Back Process A Tent In Darkness-archi by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
I dunno ooo @poster above
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Call Back Process A Tent In Darkness-archi by Jabioro: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
If he likes let him wear masquerade regalia it wouldn't help the matter..

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Fortunate To Have A Leader Like Buhari – Osinbajo / SERAP To Fg:sue Ex-govs Now Senators, Ministers Over N40bn Double Pay,pensions / Senate To Determine The Fate Of Peace Corps Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.