Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

A Must Read. Dreams That Causes Retrogression And Stagnancy (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Read. Dreams That Causes Retrogression And Stagnancy (part 1) (349 Views)

Dreams That Cause Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life. / (part 2).dreams That Causes Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life / A Must Read. Dreams That Causes Retrogression And Stagnancy (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read. Dreams That Causes Retrogression And Stagnancy (part 1) by Revadebola: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
A MUST READ .
DREAM THAT CAUSES RETROGRESSION AND STAGNANCY IN LIFE.
(Part 1)
Retrogression means: things getting worse.
Stagnancy means: to remain on the same spot, not making, progress.
The devil and enemies do use dreams to plant the seeds of retrogressions and stagnancy in people's lives. The enemy appears in people's dreams to afflict them with curses of retrogression and stagnancy.
1. Dreams of seeing yourself back in your village, seeing yourself back in your former school or junior class, implies retrogression.
2. Sex in dreams can cause stagnancy. A man narrated his frequent dreams to me. Anytime he had a business appointment that will give him a major turn around, he dreams of a particular woman caressing him. Once he has that dream, the appointment fails. If you have such dreams, call or WhatsApp my number now.
3. When you dream of seeing yourself stranded in a journey.
I heard the true story of a man. Anytime he was pursuing a project, he dreams of a black goat being tied down. Once he has that dream, he fails to achieve his project. Initially, he ignored the dreams and suffered the effects for long. DON'T EVER IGNORE YOUR DREAMS.
When he later sought for deliverance prayers, he got delivered. The next time he dreamt, he saw the black goat untied and dead.
Shockingly, his uncle travelled down from their village and came to accuse the brother of killing his goat.
The uncle later confessed that when the brother was born, he went to do divination to know about the brother's destiny. He was told, the brother will be very great in their family clan.
That's why in envy and hatred, he charmed a goat to symbolize the brother and hindered his destiny.
That was the cause of the repeated dreams the brother was having. While praying, the Lord told me, there is a reader of this post, the enemy is using your dreams to hinder your destiny. FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Why Prediction Apps & Reading Your Horoscope Is Bad For Christians / Love Marriage & Fairytales | Muslim Spoken Word - Talk Islam / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 27/8/17 Who Takes Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.