Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Dbanj New Music Company Valued At N35 Billion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj New Music Company Valued At N35 Billion (563 Views)

Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) / Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj New Music Company Valued At N35 Billion by TunezMediaBlog: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigerian popstar, Dbanj took to his social media page to show appreciation and reveal that his company, CREAM RECORDS which was launched a year ago has been valued at $100 million.

The value which converts to N35billion will largely put the artiste ahead of his peers considering his recorded net worth prior to the announcement.

Dbanj took to his social media page to write:

“7:7:17 a dream that started on paper and went live today exactly a year ago, to help Creative talents find their Dreams across Nigeria.

A year later it has become the channel that I was looking for in 2012, It has gotten a Global Label Distribution Deal for my people (African Talents) to birth the Label @DCREAMRECORDS and has just been Valued above a $100 million Dollars. 

I’m so humbled, just want to thank God, my family, my FANs, ACS, critics and my partners. and i want to tell you no matter what, believe in God and Believe in yourself! #kingdonCome”

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/dbanj-new-music-company-valued-at-n35.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Dbanj New Music Company Valued At N35 Billion by ElSherriff: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bangalee...Its not a lie...biko google dbanj!

But sha all of us know say na stunt. Plus you, your coat and fake accent, una no reach 100m naira.

Don Jazzy is still da boss.

Wanna argue? argue with Lai Mohamed

1 Like

Re: Dbanj New Music Company Valued At N35 Billion by Macdawid(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Some1 should please goan call that boy Davido, he needs to see this grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj New Music Company Valued At N35 Billion by Hotshawarma(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Who is the mumu that valued the company??

(1) (Reply)

You Should Be Curious Where Your President Is – Hushpuppi Blasts Fan / Breaking News: Popular Yoruba Actor, Adebayo Faleti Is Dead / Bovi's Wife Can't Wait To Consume Him After Hectic Workout [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.